Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Penicks

yes, i hate going to this thread and reading stupid shit about banana penises and balls

OnyxPanicProne

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

watched 2006 family values tour deftones footage which i attended in detroit and Chino sounded fkn great. The whole band played a great set that night. Check it out if youre done drawing silly pictures of naked dicks. ::)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

TheShade1989

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 01, 2012, 01:52 AM
watched 2006 family values tour deftones footage which i attended in detroit and Chino sounded fkn great. The whole band played a great set that night. Check it out if youre done drawing silly pictures of naked dicks. ::)

Wait, you're interrupting this wonderful conversation (with visual aids) about genitalia to tlk about Deftones? What the fuck is wrong with you???

But yeah, I've watched some videos of the Family Values tour and they're nice.

deftoner664

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jun 01, 2012, 02:12 AM
Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 01, 2012, 01:52 AM

Wait, you're interrupting this wonderful conversation (with visual aids) about genitalia to tlk about Deftones? What the fuck is wrong with you???

But yeah, I've watched some videos of the Family Values tour and they're nice.

Hahah! (Random) Doesn't Stephen own a cat named Smokey?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

shoop

and party and bullshit and party and bulllllshittttt.

from_musings

Quote from: deftoner664 on Jun 01, 2012, 02:51 AM
Doesn't Stephen own a cat named Smokey?

I would guess that the cat's always high whenever steph's at home because of the secondhand smoke. poor bastard. probably fat as hell too because of the munchies

geraavl08

Is it me or does Chino use auto tune on some songs? like Knife Party

rock_n_frost

Quote from: geraavl08 on Jun 04, 2012, 08:51 PM
Is it me or does Chino use auto tune on some songs? like Knife Party

it is you
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

pony_01

sometimes it's sad to think that the guys (deftones) are getting old, to think that maybe one day they'll break up, or stop making music. when the fan will never heard new deftones songs, the end days of sharinglungs (probably), the days when we cant see deftones live anymore, no updates on sharinglungs, no song leak, no news from them, no instagram photos, etc.
for the fan it must be hard to get through it. Deftones is best band in the world, period.

nicklav

Quote from: pony_01 on Jun 09, 2012, 12:43 AM
sometimes it's sad to think that the guys (deftones) are getting old, to think that maybe one day they'll break up, or stop making music. when the fan will never heard new deftones songs, the end days of sharinglungs (probably), the days when we cant see deftones live anymore, no updates on sharinglungs, no song leak, no news from them, no instagram photos, etc.
for the fan it must be hard to get through it. Deftones is best band in the world, period.

Everything vanishes. A sad fact of life.

from_musings

great band's music doesn't die the day a band disband, the good music will be there forever.There are many forums to bands that quit.granted there are forums where people discuss beethoven and mozart's shit. and there can always be a deftones reunion tour :)

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 09, 2012, 02:51 AM
great band's music doesn't die the day a band disband, the good music will be there forever.There are many forums to bands that quit.granted there are forums where people discuss beethoven and mozart's shit. and there can always be a deftones reunion tour :)

I think she means that anticipation you feel when an artist is in the process of making new music, where it always has the potential to top everything prior to it.

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 09, 2012, 04:40 AM
Quote from: from_musings on Jun 09, 2012, 02:51 AM

I think she means that anticipation you feel when an artist is in the process of making new music, where it always has the potential to top everything prior to it.

yeah the wait for a record release from your favourite band usually is thrilling i agree. last time after snw i was more worried than thrilled though.

isn't pony01 a dude btw?

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 09, 2012, 04:53 AM

last time after snw i was more worried than thrilled though.

isn't pony01 a dude btw?

Rightly so. Don't know, always thought he was a she

from_musings

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Anyone direct me to a great handheld (small) compact video camera for concerts? Is there any better than others for sound quality that a noob cld understand n operate??? My wife snaps all pics and video so I'm in the unknown about these things. I want to record the Detroit show in Aug for u guys and would like to get something worth capturing.....$500 range? I have a couple weddings coming up this year and need one anyways but don't know what to get. Obviously I know the crowd overwhelms the stage but that's what I'm asking if there is something better.  Asking u bc many of u have shot shows or wt not so..... thanks in advance :)

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

P.S. I will be in the front outdoors, center stage. I would love to have this for me but mostly for us.....especially if they bust out a new tune or more! I want to contribute something besides a rant here n there ;D and something like this is my only way too really....or make skatedecks for anyone like I asked before :)