Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 10, 2012, 09:19 PM
P.S. I will be in the front outdoors, center stage. I would love to have this for me but mostly for us.....especially if they bust out a new tune or more! I want to contribute something besides a rant here n there ;D and something like this is my only way too really....or make skatedecks for anyone like I asked before :)
awesome dude, I hope someone who knows what they're talking about helps you/us out! I can't make it to that show unfortunately, so this would be much appreciated! can't ever have enough good Deftones footage.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: shoop on Jun 10, 2012, 09:33 PM
P.S. I will be in the front outdoors, center stage. I would love to have this for me but mostly for us.....especially if they bust out a new tune or more! I want to contribute something besides a rant here n there ;D and something like this is my only way too really....or make skatedecks for anyone like I asked before :)
awesome dude, I hope someone who knows what they're talking about helps you/us out! I can't make it to that show unfortunately, so this would be much appreciated! can't ever have enough good Deftones footage.
Do my best bc I also need to figure out what comes easy to others here to get it here. I've never uploaded a video before as this really is the only forum I visit at all besides NHL spots. I know I'll fig it out, prob easy. If i can make this happen it will b here first! Next day.... btw,r u from Mi? live here? I know someone here told me they were.... :P
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

shoop

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 10, 2012, 09:52 PM
Do my best bc I also need to figure out what comes easy to others here to get it here. I've never uploaded a video before as this really is the only forum I visit at all besides NHL spots. I know I'll fig it out, prob easy. If i can make this happen it will b here first! Next day.... btw,r u from Mi? live here? I know someone here told me they were.... :P
You won't have a problem uploading footage, pretty simple I do believe. Someone will definitely be willing to help ya out. And yep! In the lovely meth-watch community of Branch County haha. (lower mid-Michigan)

TheShade1989

If they play a new song and you record it in at least semi-decent quality, I'll bake you cookies <3

shoop

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jun 11, 2012, 03:33 AM

If they play a new song and you record it in at least semi-decent quality, I'll bake you cookies <3
now you can't refuse that dude lol.. offer special cookies to him for great quality and I bet he'd make it happen. ;p

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

;D Thanks, try my best. Never heard of that area but is that Westbranch area???.... I grew up in Romeo and now live in Ferndale but moving to Troy, Mi w my wife very soon. U need to let me know when u come into the city for a show or something. btw, goin to see Radiohead tomorrow w my brother at the Palace (he loves em) for the first time ever. Pretty excited for that besides that it's thee worst place ever for music, but he's taping it. Not the recorder I want to take for Deftones though.

shoop

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 11, 2012, 05:08 AM
;D Thanks, try my best. Never heard of that area but is that Westbranch area???.... I grew up in Romeo and now live in Ferndale but moving to Troy, Mi w my wife very soon. U need to let me know when u come into the city for a show or something. btw, goin to see Radiohead tomorrow w my brother at the Palace (he loves em) for the first time ever. Pretty excited for that besides that it's thee worst place ever for music, but he's taping it. Not the recorder I want to take for Deftones though.
haha nah, put your right hand out (you know how we roll when tryin to say where we're at). Bottom-middle. bout 20min from Indiana...right off of 94. But yeah i'll let you know next time I can catch the tones live in the D. I never could really get too into Radiohead, but definitely can't hate a decent amount of their stuff. Should be a good time for you though, enjoy!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I see, looked into it actually....small world. U n I both know what a music town we come from (I mean Detroit, which we don't live in but migrate there usually for live experience) and I don't think a lot of others here really do realize (cld b wrong) until they look at the history here including Deftones' shows, especially early. Alot of acts to b proud of rnd' here brah! ;D Funny we love the farthest thing away from us possible in these states though!
8)

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

And......yes, we need a new record bc this place as previously stated is going into a civil war lately and it's getting to b a bit much. If I'm guilty of being part of it oh well. We share a good thing here and there is no use hating on it when we're here to love and share it all. If ya don't like the Palms idea, don't dump it in your ears. If u don't like Crosses, don't flood the thread bc I go there when I see new posts in hopes of "good" news. Yeah i know the point of a forum is to debate, conversate, etc... but this is hard to decipher anymore whether there is a valid argument anymore or just a 17 yr old chump on the other end w no life outside of here. Q. Our savior? A. New material the haters can ignore and leave here from rather than being douches and annoying the piss outta the rest of us.  ;) Cheers to that please...

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

No need for another song thread, what r your opinions on "Korea" as far as what it means? Pretty abstract....one of my top 5 and that's y I ask......don't shoot!!! :D :D Reminds me of nuclear war, the music and some lines like the beginning Frank contributes makes me picture radiation waves and small towns vanishing, Sooooo sinister sounding like big trouble coming. Claws like we got? = Nukes?  ;D It's "Korea" for one and that's prob where the idea creeps across my skull bc of the whole N. Korea nuclear controversy (my crazy thought) and, isn't N. Korea red n white in military uniform badge and national flag? White n red star? ::) (white skin, red leather reminds me of this unless I'm wrong on the colors) no other lyrics really similar to my thought but it's the vibe I have always got. If it were named "White Pony" like I think it was at first, I wldn't think this....far off I know. Again, y I love em.

TheShade1989

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 13, 2012, 09:18 PM
No need for another song thread, what r your opinions on "Korea" as far as what it means? Pretty abstract....one of my top 5 and that's y I ask......don't shoot!!! :D :D Reminds me of nuclear war, the music and some lines like the beginning Frank contributes makes me picture radiation waves and small towns vanishing, Sooooo sinister sounding like big trouble coming. Claws like we got? = Nukes?  ;D It's "Korea" for one and that's prob where the idea creeps across my skull bc of the whole N. Korea nuclear controversy (my crazy thought) and, isn't N. Korea red n white in military uniform badge and national flag? White n red star? ::) (white skin, red leather reminds me of this unless I'm wrong on the colors) no other lyrics really similar to my thought but it's the vibe I have always got. If it were named "White Pony" like I think it was at first, I wldn't think this....far off I know. Again, y I love em.

I interpreted it to be a drugs/sex/getting fucked up kinda song. And prostitutes.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jun 14, 2012, 03:43 AM

I interpreted it to be a drugs/sex/getting fucked up kinda song. And prostitutes.
thank u, it all does that for me pretty much though... haha And i will say it's fkd up how this is a pretty good topic starter and u being the only person to pay mind to it thus far. We need a new record for sure, everyone would rather pile up on a guy for something misread instead of this... was half my point here on Korea to pull some of that focus away from that without saying and start something new to most likely kill each other over. At least it wouldnt have been personal, haha thanks tho. This song is interesting to me lyrically and when reading those lyrics, seem quite simple in words to me. The soundscape really does something to it and that's what makes them a band.

TheShade1989

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 15, 2012, 01:41 AM
Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jun 14, 2012, 03:43 AM

thank u, it all does that for me pretty much though... haha And i will say it's fkd up how this is a pretty good topic starter and u being the only person to pay mind to it thus far. We need a new record for sure, everyone would rather pile up on a guy for something misread instead of this... was half my point here on Korea to pull some of that focus away from that without saying and start something new to most likely kill each other over. At least it wouldnt have been personal, haha thanks tho. This song is interesting to me lyrically and when reading those lyrics, seem quite simple in words to me. The soundscape really does something to it and that's what makes them a band.

Yeah, Korea is one of my favorite songs by them. White Pony has that vibe running all the way through it, that's why it's my favorite album frm them. As for wanting to take the topic away frm the arguments...arguments are fun, gotta take the good with the bad lol.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

This site is going to shit and that isn't bullshit.  ;D No, I'm not gonna leave soon either, I want to troll around here a little longer until the record passes for news and such and then step away from all this immaturity and toughness around here. I'm basically saying I'm using SL right now bc it sucks besides not having to search other channels for news. hooooooohahahahaha :P So petty people

from_musings

ppl just don't know what trolling is. here at sl it's sloppy used: have different opinions than others=trolling.
i'm not trolling, i just speak my mind, ppl should learn the difference.what i do see is a lot of members use flaming because they don't agree though,which actually is forbidden if you read to the rules.

i'm the bad guy? lulz

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Nah, it's for me anyways... stupid sometimes. idk. I got a personal message from a doucher about nothing really bc I don't understand y they douched it up in a personal message to me. Like I give a fuck. Just an example. Guy thinks I'm mad about something and doesn't know me or how to interpret what I "type". Like if I'm serious or not. I'm never really serious here bc y would it even matter? I'm just a troll here for now on stealing updates. :D

deftoolsys07

Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftoolsys07

Chingy is my favoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite singer ever!!
Francis is my favoritttttttttte piano player ever!!
Abby is my favoriteeeeeeeeee drummer ever!!
Stephanie is my favooooooooorite guitarist ever!!
And Shelly-O and Chi Chi are my favorite bassists everrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Millennia

ye yeyeye chino is lyke the most amzing voice eva, and stephen can be so silly sometimes. but i love themm.