Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

from_musings

he handled the bridge very poorly imo. the original constant flow of that part was chopped up and ruined, like sand and gravel got into the machinery. the rest was good though

downtownpony

I agree. I just like hearing/seeing both guitar parts being played. Like most of their songs it's simple and awesome.

sing blue silver

He should practice a couple more times before recording it. Still neat to see both parts. Love seeing kids get these songs down so fast.

downtownpony

I wonder if she practiced beforehand.
Booty Drop Black panties and Deftones
Bitch is fine

beansandcornbread

You have ruined Knife Party for me. 

sing blue silver

HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh man... that was horrendous.

from_musings

mothraw

she practiced at mc d.
watching this i was hoping that the fucking ventilator would come down visiting her face

dictatesofreason

Electron§

Ive always wanted to learn how to achieve that tone that Stephen has in the intro to "Knife Prty" as well as in the break ,where Chino sings very softly, at two minutes into "Lovers". It sounded kind of similar to how the guitar tone is in the verses of "Sober" by Tool, when Maynard sings "Waiting like a stalking butler", etc.

ZackND

Actually I had my ipod on shuffle and Lovers came on, then I remembered how much i like that song. I also maxed out on 26 perogies. i went from 185lbs to 187lbs.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Electron§ on Sep 25, 2012, 10:28 AM
Ive always wanted to learn how to achieve that tone that Stephen has in the intro to "Knife Prty" as well as in the break ,where Chino sings very softly, at two minutes into "Lovers". It sounded kind of similar to how the guitar tone is in the verses of "Sober" by Tool, when Maynard sings "Waiting like a stalking butler", etc.
I think its just chorus and reverb

dictatesofreason

VictorPL

damn, whats up with steph.....guy let himself go big time

mothraw

I wanna deepthroat him 69style

xToxin

Will Chino ever shave his goatee?

bebo

No. its a double chin cloaker

xToxin

Dude has some sick sideburns lol. . .

Tempest2012

Quick question...as I am trying to build my collection of Deftones stuff I was wondering about Diamond Eyes. I know there is a deluxe edition but was it released on CD, or no?
Minnesota Vikings - 4-1
NFL Picks 6-7