Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkmaggit69

wow, those Change vocals are really awful.

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Playhouse

Tempest2012

When Deftones usually headline a show how long do they play for?
Minnesota Vikings - 4-1
NFL Picks 6-7

kurtone

Usually an hour and a half to two hours

xToxin

ZackND

I found interesting that in the Chino Self Titled sessions, when they're driving in the car. The beginning spoken part in WGTB was actually played before Needles and Pins. I'm sure someone else picked up on that, but i thought it was pretty cool.

Gee

Quote from: ZackND on Oct 08, 2012, 11:26 AM
I found interesting that in the Chino Self Titled sessions, when they're driving in the car. The beginning spoken part in WGTB was actually played before Needles and Pins. I'm sure someone else picked up on that, but i thought it was pretty cool.

Yeah I remember noticing that back in 2003 watching the enhanced content on my computer. It does sound better before WGTB though.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Gee on Oct 08, 2012, 11:42 AM

Yeah I remember noticing that back in 2003 watching the enhanced content on my computer. It does sound better before WGTB though.
What does it say i can never pick it up,but i have seen people saying it was about putting on a condom or something.

ZackND

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 08, 2012, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Gee on Oct 08, 2012, 11:42 AM

What does it say i can never pick it up,but i have seen people saying it was about putting on a condom or something.

I don't know, "it's hella sensitive" is the only part i can make out

Vesanic

Push normal, your cock's inside
Do these things work?
It's kinda why I'm talking to you
It's hella sensitive
*headbangs*

DeftonesNZ

Thanks for that it has always annoyed not knowing,you are right about the headbang bit kick ass intro

dictatesofreason

Tempest2012

What are some bands that are kinda similar to the Deftones that Deftones fans would like? I ordered that Team Sleep album, but I am mainly just looking for another band that has been as consistent.
Minnesota Vikings - 4-1
NFL Picks 6-7

dictatesofreason

hmm Thrice maybe and maybe a littel band known as RAMMSTEIN!

Tempest2012

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 08, 2012, 07:20 PM
hmm Thrice maybe and maybe a littel band known as RAMMSTEIN!
What are Thrice's best albums?
Minnesota Vikings - 4-1
NFL Picks 6-7

dictatesofreason

Vheissu and the Achemy Index are my faves. And as far as inspiratiosn go, check out Depeche Mode if you havent already.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 08, 2012, 07:20 PM
...and maybe a littel band known as RAMMSTEIN!

No, not the slightest possible maybe xD

dictatesofreason

My fave non english speaking band 8)

M1GHTY M4VS

yeah I know, my fav native language band but still their lyrics are pretty different to the ones from deftones, the playstyle might be similar but that comes from the ESPs ^^

Gee

Thrice : yes
Depeche Mode : yes yes
Rammstein : NO

:)
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno