Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 12, 2012, 03:28 AM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 12, 2012, 12:39 AM
Obviously somebody is exercising thier editing powers.
Also didnt know you were anti-semitic rock.
...oh wait thats right  you're a muslim.

I didn't know you were racist.
...oh wait thats right  you're american.

;D

rock_n_frost

Of course im not anti-semitic. Because i have nothing to do with Jewish people.
I just dont like Israel/Jewish politicians,goverments,Mossad, and their economical practices over world.
The last thing i remember they killed 9 people who were in ship which try to bring some help (food,medic) to the Gaza people who are blockaded by Israel Military.

Yeah im little bit prejudice about everything belong Israel goverment. (wiki & wikileaks)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

dictatesofreason

Well I gues is dosent help that I'm a American and Jew. But ill drop it cuz i go any further (on how I was shot at by your muslim brothers in kunduz, afghanistan while trying to improve  schools for little girls and boys) I might get banned becasue ill seem to "racist" or and instigator. Its whatever bro. We all get whats coming to us. Im done.

Back on Topic-I like how a good number of videos on youtube that have the new 'Tones on them are using the emoticon cover art, talk about an evolving meme.

rock_n_frost

Im sorry to hear that buddy.
Just dont forget.
If somebody shot you while you help them, then he is not muslim, he is not my brother, he is not even a human.
The problem between Jews&Muslims is only political.
I've a few jewish friend in here, also there are muslim people in Israel too.

It is bullshit thread, we dont have to back on the topic. (dont we? )

from_musings

the bullshit thread is in an other thread, this is meant for bullshit about deftones only. you're out on thin ice here

dictatesofreason

See told ya The Inquisition is here. 8)

rock_n_frost

They must be feel like :

pony_01

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 12, 2012, 12:04 PM
Well I gues is dosent help that I'm a American and Jew. But ill drop it cuz i go any further (on how I was shot at by your muslim brothers in kunduz, afghanistan while trying to improve  schools for little girls and boys) I might get banned becasue ill seem to "racist" or and instigator. Its whatever bro. We all get whats coming to us. Im done.

Back on Topic-I like how a good number of videos on youtube that have the new 'Tones on them are using the emoticon cover art, talk about an evolving meme.

what the hell are you doin on afghanistan??

pony_01

nevermind. its bullshit

xToxin

Why does Chino wear those flannels on stage? If you see him before they perform he doesn't even have them on most of the time.

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: xToxin on Oct 13, 2012, 07:58 PM
Why does Chino wear those flannels on stage? If you see him before they perform he doesn't even have them on most of the time.
I dunno but I wish he would wear normal shirts sometimes gets really old seeing those shirts

asshole

Maybe I'm a little high... but just trippin out on thd lyrics of Leathers..... "shed your skin. Now and forever time to let everything inside show." Whatver you guys know I might of switched the line a bit... maybe this shit is about Reptilians.......hahahaha I don't know anymore.. it sucks to know that your favorite band its part of the crap that I dislike... :(....I have a sick as theory and has been in my head for awhile... but I know if I wrtie it. Post it. I will get so much shit for it.
All the new tour merch is whack the newest shirt I saw. Was an eye with a sphere of clouds...
#eye= the old seeing eye
#sphere = earth world
#clouds = "haarp" "chemtrails" man made clouds...

Who knows....fuck it bull shit it is
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

pony_01

And tempest is about astral projection & 2012 end of days issue.. hmmmm

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

DeftonesNZ

I doubt the guys even have any part in the merch would be done by designers and approved by record company.Also in leathers there is nothing to suggest reptiles lol shed your skin is a pretty common metaphor for be yourself.

one weak

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 12, 2012, 09:07 AM
Of course im not anti-semitic. Because i have nothing to do with Jewish people.
I just dont like Israel/Jewish politicians,goverments,Mossad, and their economical practices over world.
The last thing i remember they killed 9 people who were in ship which try to bring some help (food,medic) to the Gaza people who are blockaded by Israel Military.

Yeah im little bit prejudice about everything belong Israel goverment. (wiki & wikileaks)
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Oct 12, 2012, 12:04 PM
Wow. Two tards slinging their outdated, religious bullshit on a band's message board. What's new?

rock_n_frost

Actually those are the most meaningful posts of 2 months.

You close your eye and keep listen your music, while real world goes on..

DeftonesNZ

No i agree keep the religious stuff away

rock_n_frost

My advise :

^ Right there buddy

DeftonesNZ

wow good image embedding that stung!