Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: Sett on Nov 01, 2012, 10:32 PM
I certainly hope it doesn't leak. You mofos should learn a little discipline and patience. And to respect the band as well.

Grandpa, is that you?

Mattarchy

ah so this is where all the bullshit goes, who'd of thunk it derp

from_musings

haha mods have to close threads down because retard noobs can't control themselves.well done. these noobs invaded this board like plague infected rats and all the regulars went else where because it was so sickening and disgusting to have them around. hopefully things will go back to normal some time after kny

RollerDerby

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 01, 2012, 10:47 PM
haha mods have to close threads down because retard noobs can't control themselves.well done. these noobs invaded this board like plague infected rats and all the regulars went else where because it was so sickening and disgusting to have them around. hopefully things will go back to normal some time after kny

Majority of them will disperse once the album is released. All they care about is a leak.
"Carve your niche."

jefftones

Why cant i get into the kny thread

BallZDeeP

I would love to go take a leak

RollerDerby

Quote from: jefftones on Nov 01, 2012, 10:52 PM
Why cant i get into the kny thread

It's been locked temporarily because people are idiots and don't know how to stay on topic.
"Carve your niche."

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 29, 2012, 05:48 AM
Quote from: Heisenberg on Oct 29, 2012, 05:41 AM
Are Chino's screams something that can be doctored up in the studio? Or are they unaltered/minimally altered? His screams live aren't always stellar even though on newer albums like the scream in Royal and the one in Leathers sound pretty sick. I know he can't sound perfect live. Especially if he's screaming his head off every other night. But sometimes they are pretty bad.
They might be slightly altered but in the studio he can go all out because he could only have to sing one song that day when he's doing it live he has to hold back a bit to avoid blowing his voice out again plus a studio is a perfect acoustic environment i don't think they are changed that much i saw a video of him behind the scenes with Droid and he was doing full out screams and they sounded like his album screams

heres that video
Droid video Recording with Chino (Deftones) Part 5
Duuuuude Chino is killin it. Glad I saw this video. His screams sound like bloody murder!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: RollerDerby on Nov 01, 2012, 10:51 PM

Majority of them will disperse once the album is released. All they care about is a leak.

Word. I used to come here a lot back in the day when S/T was released. Screen name was DFTNSHXGRM - but I lost my account or forgot my password. Anyways, ended up just making a new account and starting over.

jefftones

people need to chill with the leak bs, deftones have been kind enough to give us four songs from kny, the album drops in four days and then we will get to hear the rest of the masterpeice. so people please chill out and go take naps

jefftones

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 01, 2012, 11:00 PM

Word. I used to come here a lot back in the day when S/T was released. Screen name was DFTNSHXGRM - but I lost my account or forgot my password. Anyways, ended up just making a new account and starting over.

Indeed, I'll probably leave my thoughts on the album and then leave, then return for the next album cycle. Its just how it is. Being truthful.
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

RollerDerby

I don't necessarily mind new users, I haven't been here long myself. I do however find it obnoxious that they only post in the KNY thread and only want the leak as soon as it hits. I'm meeting the guys in less than three weeks and am going to the show that night here in Vegas. I'd rather have a signed cd than half assed mp3 quality.
"Carve your niche."

Mustang

I ain't leaving, tho...  :-\

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: RollerDerby on Nov 01, 2012, 11:05 PM

I don't necessarily mind new users, I haven't been here long myself. I do however find it obnoxious that they only post in the KNY thread and only want the leak as soon as it hits. I'm meeting the guys in less than three weeks and am going to the show that night here in Vegas. I'd rather have a signed cd than half assed mp3 quality.
Fuck yeah. Blow one down with Chino for us. I'm jealous.. Hopefully I'll get to meet him and the band some day. I really wanna meet Chino and Abe. Abe seems like a trip

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: jefftones on Nov 01, 2012, 11:02 PM
people need to chill with the leak bs, deftones have been kind enough to give us four songs from kny, the album drops in four days and then we will get to hear the rest of the masterpeice. so people please chill out and go take naps

I still haven't heard Rosemary or Poltergeist yet, studio quality or i'm not bothered with it. I've learned my mistake with being impatient and listening to previews over and over again.
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

Mustang

Decided it's better if I just avoid the leak completely. We get the album on the 9th here in South Africa, so it's not far off.

RollerDerby

Quote from: Mustang on Nov 01, 2012, 11:06 PM
I ain't leaving, tho...  :-\

Those tits better never leave.
"Carve your niche."

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 01, 2012, 11:06 PM
Quote from: RollerDerby on Nov 01, 2012, 11:05 PM

Fuck yeah. Blow one down with Chino for us. I'm jealous.. Hopefully I'll get to meet him and the band some day. I really wanna meet Chino and Abe. Abe seems like a trip

He's one of my biggest influences in drumming \m/
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

DAFTPUNK87

Yeah, Abe is rad. He's such a good drummer man. He doesn't try to go all out and do a bunch of insane shit and show off . He plays what needs to be played, and he has his own style, adding accents, and fills where fills need to be. I LOVE the way his drums sound on their albums.. they always sound perfect. the tone of his snare and toms are sweet