Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

Why is Koi No Yokan thread locked? it's looks like people just starting ripping into each other last night lol

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 02, 2012, 01:09 AM
Why is Koi No Yokan thread locked? it's looks like people just starting ripping into each other last night lol
Vesanic locked it cause everyone were acting fools. He forced everyone to take the bullshit to the bullshit thread basically haha

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

iceache

Finally. Everyone needs to chill out about the album leaking. Fuck. If its not out this weekend it'll be out next Friday.

RollerDerby

Quote from: iceache on Nov 02, 2012, 12:37 AM
Quote from: ominousnimbus on Nov 02, 2012, 12:33 AM
Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 02, 2012, 12:21 AM
Another douchebag showing off the album...

http://instagram.com/p/RfVDx2t2YO/
Scum of the earth, as far as I'm concerned. If you want to be all sanctimonious about leaks that's your prerogative, but STFU about having your dirty little hands on it early, then.

I mean, "leaking" what the physical product looks like goes against the wishes of the band to have their "art presented on their terms," does it not?  ::) Trying to have your cake and eat it too like this dude doesn't make you principled, it makes you an attention whore.

Also, just for the record: as one who's already pre-ordered, I'm:

1) Rooting for a leak as early as possible every minute of the day
2) Planning to download that shit faster than you can say "entitled Gen Y-er"
3) Hope it spreads as quickly as possible among every loyal fan here who will buy the record on or before release day
4) Fully in support of banning the next douchenozzle who uses the word "entitled" in any capacity related to KNY and leaks, because let's be honest: they're probably the spitting image of the guy who posted that nauseating Instagram

Shut up you whiny little bitch.

And the winner is, Iceache.

You guys need tampons for your mouths with all this leak talk.
"Carve your niche."

gwenudo

This forum doesnt make me feel welcome sometimes .. alot of you guys can be really mean to the people that just got an account here .. ive been a fan of deftones since 06 .. yes im late to the deftones bandwagon but its cause my age .. i widh i could be like alot of you .. being fans since the get go .. unfortunately i was only 1 yr old when adrenaline came out .. but really guys .. you can all be pretty cruel to the "noobs" .. were all here for one thing and that is DEFTONES .. and thats the only reason why i comr to this forum everyday .. cause i have mad love and passion for this band .. and itll always stay that way.. i posted this here cause im sure alot of you probably think this is just BS..
Was it like it seemed?...

RollerDerby

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Nov 02, 2012, 01:36 AM
This forum doesnt make me feel welcome sometimes .. alot of you guys can be really mean to the people that just got an account here .. ive been a fan of deftones since 06 .. yes im late to the deftones bandwagon but its cause my age .. i widh i could be like alot of you .. being fans since the get go .. unfortunately i was only 1 yr old when adrenaline came out .. but really guys .. you can all be pretty cruel to the "noobs" .. were all here for one thing and that is DEFTONES .. and thats the only reason why i comr to this forum everyday .. cause i have mad love and passion for this band .. and itll always stay that way.. i posted this here cause im sure alot of you probably think this is just BS..

Why can't everyone here respect people no matter how long they've been fans?

1. This is sharinglungs.com
2. See number 1.

It's sad, but true. Just ignore the bullshit and smile. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.
"Carve your niche."

pony_01

LOL LOL who's the stay-on-topic guy now ???? lol lol

RollerDerby

Quote from: pony_01 on Nov 02, 2012, 01:42 AM
LOL LOL who's the stay-on-topic guy now ???? lol lol

If that's a veiled criticism toward me, I won't hear it and won't respond to it.
"Carve your niche."

Drummerboy_123

Keep calm and listen to some Twelve Foot Ninja whilst you wait for KNY

Twelve Foot Ninja - Silent Machine
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: iceache on Nov 02, 2012, 01:32 AM
Finally. Everyone needs to chill out about the album leaking. Fuck. If its not out this weekend it'll be out next Friday.
We been saying that the past 3 Fridays lol

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

iceache

So. iTunes in my iPad says November 9th release. iPhone says November 13th

RollerDerby

Quote from: iceache on Nov 02, 2012, 02:03 AM
So. iTunes in my iPad says November 9th release. iPhone says November 13th

The ninth is the release in Germany I believe.
"Carve your niche."

Drummerboy_123

Today is the day folks!  ;D
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

Playhouse

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 02, 2012, 01:53 AM

My mate is the manager for 12 foot ninja, killer band.

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: Playhouse on Nov 02, 2012, 02:07 AM

Wow, small world. Haha
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

RollerDerby

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 02, 2012, 02:05 AM

... That you realize how pathetic you are?
"Carve your niche."

Playhouse

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 02, 2012, 02:08 AM
Quote from: Playhouse on Nov 02, 2012, 02:07 AM

Wow, small world. Haha
Yeah! haha so pumped when i saw you posted that link

sing blue silver

Does patience even exist among people anymore? It's not the greediness around here that disturbs me but the utter lack of any patience. There's anticipation and then crybaby antics like a toddler who wants something NOW. I mean I'm excited for this album, I'm a massive deftones fan and I eat, sleep and breathe this band but the thought of waiting another week and a bit doesn't bother me at all. It's only been 2 years since DE. I'm just ecstatic we're hearing new 'tones material again so soon. The 3 year gaps between ATF, WP, ST and SNW were much worse waits and the 4 years between SNW and DE was just painful for obvious reasons. I won't even get into the waits for Tool albums when I used to be such a big Tool fan (6+ years now? wtf?). 2 years since the last album and 12 days to release day doesn't seem so bad.

/endrant

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: RollerDerby on Nov 02, 2012, 02:09 AM
Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 02, 2012, 02:05 AM

... That you realize how pathetic you are?

Just gonna go to my freezer and get some ice for that burn I got dealt.
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

deftoner664

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 02, 2012, 02:14 AM
Does patience even exist among people anymore? It's not the greediness around here that disturbs me but the utter lack of any patience. There's anticipation and then crybaby antics like a toddler who wants something NOW. I mean I'm excited for this album, I'm a massive deftones fan and I eat, sleep and breathe this band but the thought of waiting another week and a bit doesn't bother me at all. It's only been 2 years since DE. I'm just ecstatic we're hearing new 'tones material again so soon. The 3 year gaps between ATF, WP, ST and SNW were much worse waits and the 4 years between SNW and DE was just painful for obvious reasons. I won't even get into the waits for Tool albums when I used to be such a big Tool fan (6+ years now? wtf?). 2 years since the last album and 12 days to release day doesn't seem so bad.

/endrant

+1
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present