Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

Quote from: gui on Nov 02, 2012, 06:17 AM
Nolan Nargang ‏@NolanDracula
@Lechugaaaaaaaa @Luisch @digenger @jaytwo000 @D_Castle @PossiblyReal @Martinzon817 are in for the free download of KOI NO YOKAN. Stay tuned.

so our Luisch is going to download the album early ;)

or something

I think he are gonna drop the link Nov 13th, if I get early gonna be for all yours too.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

bewareofrats

There's our Japan influence or whatever in the artwork/album.  Probably as far as it will go.  "Tokyo Massage".

By the way, weird picture choice.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

lungdamage

Quote from: bewareofrats on Nov 02, 2012, 06:39 AM
There's our Japan influence or whatever in the artwork/album.  Probably as far as it will go.  "Tokyo Massage".

By the way, weird picture choice.

it's a sweet infinity room.... (just a walk through attraction)

afaik

ps - been in two of those things... pretty sure that's what it is..

Vesanic

iceache

Quote from: luisch on Nov 02, 2012, 06:38 AM
Quote from: gui on Nov 02, 2012, 06:17 AM
Nolan Nargang ‏@NolanDracula
@Lechugaaaaaaaa @Luisch @digenger @jaytwo000 @D_Castle @PossiblyReal @Martinzon817 are in for the free download of KOI NO YOKAN. Stay tuned.

so our Luisch is going to download the album early ;)

or something

I think he are gonna drop the link Nov 13th, if I get early gonna be for all yours too.

The album will leak before the 13th.

nineteen

First thing I thought too with the Fur comparisons.

RoyBiggins

Lord of the Roys just listened to Fist on his new Bose system. Also, Big Roy would like Deftones to bring back some needles and pins to their setlist, if you smell what The Roy is cooking.

RoyBiggins

Furthermore, whining about the album not leaking all day, makes one sound like a pootang. ATKT, absorb that, know that

Vesanic

RoyBiggins

Vesanic, how about taking this noob label off The Main Roy's name, I don't like it and it would be appreciated.

TheShade1989

Quote from: RoyBiggins on Nov 02, 2012, 10:40 AM
Vesanic, how about taking this noob label off The Main Roy's name, I don't like it and it would be appreciated.

Dude, you're awesome.

I love how the album cover is this weird, beautiful picture of whatever the hell it is, and the back is just a simple picture of the band. Just kind of a cool contrast in my mind.

iceache

RoyBiggins

What does a Roy have to do to get this noob taken off my name? I agree the album cover is perfect.

nineteen

Quote from: RoyBiggins on Nov 02, 2012, 10:40 AM

I don't think noobs exist anymore. We're all Roys that line into Big Roy and his many aliases.

Papa Prune

Finally manage to find a ticket for the Paris show on february the 22nd. I am joy. Saw them live in 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2007 in France.

I don't know why but I think Koi no yokan will be a great record. Something unforgettable as Around the Fur is for me. The 3 titles that were made available or leaked are so incrdible.

Papa Prune

Ok, someone (me), owns the record. Get ready for a leak. :-X

Has someone seen the exit door....

Gee

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 02, 2012, 10:45 AM
I love how the album cover is this weird, beautiful picture of whatever the hell it is, and the back is just a simple picture of the band. Just kind of a cool contrast in my mind.

I agree. Hopefully the booklet will keep the same atmosphere and stand the comparison with the one from the S/T album.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: Papa Prune on Nov 02, 2012, 11:13 AM
Ok, someone (me), owns the record. Get ready for a leak. :-X

Has someone seen the exit door....

I won't hold my breath.  Oh, just realized what was in your pic.  nm and not funny.

from_musings

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 02, 2012, 10:45 AM

i don't like that contrast at all. they should've been consistent and have the same kind of theme on the back. the band photo could've been inside the booklet... actually it ruins and brings down the coolness,beauty and epicness of the actual cover