Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

Quote from: CaĆ­n on Nov 02, 2012, 04:53 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Nov 02, 2012, 04:43 PM
yes "sledgehammer" sounds good. hopefully the "sexy" thing won't be cheesy

The sexiness is the best part of deftones. Always has been.

depends.. MX is sexy in a cool mysterious way.from the beginning to the end but the aaah ooouuu aaah part in change is probably sexy according to some but i think it's an example when it sounds cheesy

m1nusblindfoLd

Everyone hound Dan Holman (@Dannyx79) until he shares. Go! Don't be a puss.

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Nov 02, 2012, 05:09 PM
This is really starting to piss me off. Can't believe no one will share..

Dan Holman ‏@Dannyx79
OMG Downloading the unreleased new @Deftones album Koi No Yokan. WOOOOOOO

He was probably downloading one of those bogus leaks or just wanted some attention.

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 02, 2012, 05:25 PM
Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Nov 02, 2012, 05:09 PM
This is really starting to piss me off. Can't believe no one will share..

Dan Holman ‏@Dannyx79
OMG Downloading the unreleased new @Deftones album Koi No Yokan. WOOOOOOO

He was probably downloading one of those bogus leaks or just wanted some attention.

Haha possibly

White Wrist

Quote from: from_musings on Nov 02, 2012, 03:38 PM
Quote from: x Rx King x on Nov 02, 2012, 03:21 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Nov 02, 2012, 03:18 PM
yes it's a lame title, they all are - but maybe the titles isn't what's to be worried about now... i mean in the latest review in the interview thread you can see that foo fighters is mentioned twice   :(

chino says it's the most commercial record yet, sergio calls it uplifting,and the review says foo fighters twice. and he's worrying about a song title?`it's like the titanic is sinking and we're on it, but sett is in the restaurant complaining about that his food is burnt. wtf

comparison win!

xToxin

I don't get it. I'm not really bitching but It's weird how a lot of people have the album and it hasn't leaked. That's usually what happens. I'm guessin the people who have it are friends with Deftones. They don't wanna leak it.

deftoolsys07

Yeah and with only a limited number out, WB will be over them like stink on shit. It'd be easy to trace who leaked it if they're bragging about it on Twitter and shit...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

BallZDeeP

Once its ripped theres no way to track it, if you edit the properties

DAFTPUNK87

There's a tear in my beer  :'(  It's really eatin' away at me that this thing hasn't leaked yet.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 02, 2012, 03:41 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 02, 2012, 02:44 AM
Welp, I'm off to DJ a club.
To share the Deftones spirit that's in the air, I'm mixing in a pretty sweet remix of You've Seen The Butcher  8)

http://www.hulkshare.com/fl7grjngekj0

Hope to see some leakage when I return in the morning!  ;D

how did you extract the vocals from the original?

Oh, my fault for not being clear. I didn't make the track - but I have no idea how they ripped the vocals. Although I did play it and a lot of folks loved it! It's that time of year! Deftones is in the air!

ALSO: I read that Metal Hammer will be putting out a proper review for the album today.

hi man

i just heard rosemary for the first time on youtube. the cleanest version. i cant believe how glorious it sounds

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: hi man on Nov 02, 2012, 07:17 PM
i just heard rosemary for the first time on youtube. the cleanest version. i cant believe how glorious it sounds

Yeah, no doubt. I had to delete it from my computer because I was listening to it waaaay too much. It's so good!

DarkKnight85

For what its worth... another pic of the album in someone's possession. I point this one out only because it had the back cover shown. I'm pretty excited to hold this album in my hands.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcuk4bOJKL1qb8okyo1_1280.jpg

Drummerboy_123

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 02, 2012, 07:22 PM

Yeah, no doubt. I had to delete it from my computer because I was listening to it waaaay too much. It's so good!

Back from a day out, no leak, what a surprise. I deleted everything to do with KNY last week to prepare my anus for insertion  ;D
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: DarkKnight85 on Nov 02, 2012, 07:23 PM
For what its worth... another pic of the album in someone's possession. I point this one out only because it had the back cover shown. I'm pretty excited to hold this album in my hands.

All these people with the album already! Ugh! What gives?!?!?!

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 02, 2012, 07:24 PM

Back from a day out, no leak, what a surprise. I deleted everything to do with KNY last week to prepare my anus for insertion  ;D
Haha! Well said sir. I'm sick of seeing these bogus ass torrents online. I search google Koi No Yokan download/torrent/leak and change the search time to "past hour" and people are still uploading these fake ass torrents. Pissin' me off.
Koi No Yokan must REALLY translate to "most drawn out anticipation of an album"

DarkKnight85

Yeah, the wait is killer but a part of me likes it. Anticipation. Foreplay. Etc. Etc.

BallZDeeP

Yea no kidding. I feel you

NicholasHume

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 02, 2012, 07:28 PM

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 02, 2012, 07:24 PM

Haha! Well said sir. I'm sick of seeing these bogus ass torrents online. I search google Koi No Yokan download/torrent/leak and change the search time to "past hour" and people are still uploading these fake ass torrents. Pissin' me off.
Koi No Yokan must REALLY translate to "most drawn out anticipation of an album"

That guy has the album already because he works for Warner Canada

DAFTPUNK87

Oooh well that explains a lot. Yea, he's definitely not gonna leak it and risk his job.

I had just read online earlier that apparently he was offering an early listening party for fans in the Toronto area.

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 02, 2012, 07:28 PM

It gives an angry Frank :D