Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 15, 2013, 09:52 PM
Saw this posted on reddit with the title "I make hash suckers for a local dispensary. Got my first 'celeb endorsement' this week."

i'm so sick of this guy's weed addiction, he's almost forty-five years old and still acts like he's 15

DeftonesNZ

How does he act like he's 15? he never brags about it he just keeps it to himself and only talks about it when asked, as far as i'm concerned he's an adult and he can do what he want's, and weeds not even a big deal there are much worst habits he could have.

black coffee

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 16, 2013, 07:21 AM
i'm so sick of this guy's weed addiction, he's almost forty-five years old and still acts like he's 15

Hank

Well, despite whatever looks like he's enjoying it.
Good for Him.

Penicks

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jun 16, 2013, 07:52 AM
How does he act like he's 15? he never brags about it he just keeps it to himself and only talks about it when asked, as far as i'm concerned he's an adult and he can do what he want's, and weeds not even a big deal there are much worst habits he could have.

there's plenty of pictures on twitter or whatever. it's still horrible for your mind and body if you do it daily, probably the most underrated drug of all time, even more than alcohol

DeftonesNZ

I think people probably exaggerate
Quote from: Penicks on Jun 16, 2013, 02:18 PM

there's plenty of pictures on twitter or whatever. it's still horrible for your mind and body if you do it daily, probably the most underrated drug of all time, even more than alcohol
I guess he believes the calm it gives him is better than the possible side effects, Not a bad risk if you ask me the chances of getting seriously damaged from weed are probably less than him getting hit by a car tomorrow. I think alcohol is a lot more underrated mainly because they sell it in stores, I think in moderation it's all right but by selling it the public get the false impression it's safe,Plus  I've never heard of any one dying from weed,I haven't even seen someone become aggressive because of weed, most of the negative stuff that happens around marijuana is because it's illegal so like every other illegal drug you get the criminals involved, I'm not even a weed smoker but I think it's ridiculous that it's illegal especially when they still sell tobacco despite knowing how many negative effects there are, surely if alcohol and cigarettes are deemed fit for sale with there long list of side effects weed should be.

Capt Snow

You can overdose alcohol, you can't overdose weed.

/discussion

Penicks

Quote from: Capt Snow on Jun 16, 2013, 03:28 PM

/discussion

that is a good argument, i am going to stop drinking water now too because it can poison you

i am not comparing both, alcohol is just as dangerous as weed, when your body can become dependent on a substance (and don't tell me there is no physical addiction to weed), it is a bad substance. clarity of mind is the best drug there is

420 blaze one up phaggots

SwerveCityUSA

There's nothing wrong with herb at all. I know you're not going to agree with that, but your all fucked up on artificial food, alcohol and drugs anyway, blaming the side effects of those doubled and tripled with politics and your own misery to know that the weed didn't do that.

I've used weed since I was 14 years old, and never once was I addicted, how do you become addicted? well that's a dumb question for this soft society who is addicted to food, computers and bad art. so if you become addicted to those, then sure I guess you can become addicted to coffee and weed which are both psychoactive. meaning they wake your mind up, as opposed to depressants like alcohol which in the dyonisian tradition were used to "become a stranger to oneself."

The only effect I questioned was the effect on the lungs, only because I'm a runner, and I've always taken huge breaks 6 months at a time, 8 months right now, and I truly feel like there is less air in my lungs, I don't blame that on anything except maybe automobiles, which are very legal.

I tried to smoke a marlbaro light once out of stupidity and as soon as it touched my lungs I was in agony, I felt like a pussy.

But then I found the most potent herb and sucked in the biggest hit I could and held on to it for 2 minutes and didn't cough once, even after I proceeded to blow out smoke like a dragon.

herb is negligent, neither bad nor good, but definitely has the ability when used correctly in holistic health to be a good thing.

Why else would cancer patients stay alive if it wernt for this very sacred plant.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Capt Snow

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Jun 16, 2013, 06:02 PM
There's nothing wrong with herb at all. I know you're not going to agree with that, but your all fucked up on artificial food, alcohol and drugs anyway, blaming the side effects of those doubled and tripled with politics and your own misery to know that the weed didn't do that.

I've used weed since I was 14 years old, and never once was I addicted, how do you become addicted? well that's a dumb question for this soft society who is addicted to food, computers and bad art. so if you become addicted to those, then sure I guess you can become addicted to coffee and weed which are both psychoactive. meaning they wake your mind up, as opposed to depressants like alcohol which in the dyonisian tradition were used to "become a stranger to oneself."

The only effect I questioned was the effect on the lungs, only because I'm a runner, and I've always taken huge breaks 6 months at a time, 8 months right now, and I truly feel like there is less air in my lungs, I don't blame that on anything except maybe automobiles, which are very legal.

I tried to smoke a marlbaro light once out of stupidity and as soon as it touched my lungs I was in agony, I felt like a pussy.

But then I found the most potent herb and sucked in the biggest hit I could and held on to it for 2 minutes and didn't cough once, even after I proceeded to blow out smoke like a dragon.

herb is negligent, neither bad nor good, but definitely has the ability when used correctly in holistic health to be a good thing.

Why else would cancer patients stay alive is it wernt for this very sacred plant.

Exactly, people seem to not realize that there's way worse things than weed, yet still legalized.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Capt Snow on Jun 16, 2013, 06:29 PM
Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Jun 16, 2013, 06:02 PM

Why else would cancer patients stay alive is it wernt for this very sacred plant.

Exactly, people seem to not realize that there's way worse things than weed, yet still legalized.

no that's the superficial argument,

I'm saying that there's not many better things than weed. that herb is a very good thing, that it isn't bad in the slightest and can't be abused.

I'm saying there is all good things to do with herb and no bad things and the only bad thing, which we all know and you said, legalization.

Penicks

so you're saying there's nothing wrong with altering your state of mind daily when smoking weed? this isn't about sporadic use, it's about full on daily abuse, and it that sense it's just as harmful as drinking a few glasses of booze every day. you become addicted to it and it changes you into an idiot. which you are because you like kny. so i'm glad you've stopped smoking it altogether, hopefully you'll stop liking kny.

the only for its legalization should be to stop the illegal trafficking so it earns some money for the government, not because it isn't harmful.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 16, 2013, 07:02 PM
so you're saying there's nothing wrong with altering your state of mind daily when smoking weed? this isn't about sporadic use, it's about full on daily abuse, and it that sense it's just as harmful as drinking a few glasses of booze every day. you become addicted to it and it changes you into an idiot. which you are because you like kny. so i'm glad you've stopped smoking it altogether, hopefully you'll stop liking kny.

the only for its legalization should be to stop the illegal trafficking so it earns some money for the government, not because it isn't harmful.

KNY is the best album ever recorded.

Stop with the alcohol comparison, you all wear it out. / What does it alter, if you can't swim, than don't get in the ocean. and once again you can't abuse it, what's the worst that could happen from smoking a lot of weed, fall asleep? and drinking booze everyday will make you lash out on everyone, even those so called hard drinkers are just selfish human beings. and I haven't stopped smoking it altogether, I'll never quit, I've just always naturally known how to use it, and it tells you when to give it a break if you listen.

But that's just, the majority of people are under the influence of that gateway drug, whats it called? alcohol and tobacco? yes! that's it. the entrance into the need and greed and selfishness of life. and then you add a little weed and blame all your problems on it even though you need not looker further then the pork on your plate.

if one was to just use herb and take care of themselves, well that is what is called holistic health.

pony_01

lol weed? come on man. its a plant.
brb gotta grab my munchies

digital bath

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 16, 2013, 07:02 PM

he's an idiot because he likes kny... so the deftones are the bigger idiots because they made kny right?
Sorry but if you have no more arguments in a disagreement and start attacking someone personally, you have already lost.

shoop

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 16, 2013, 04:25 PM
Quote from: Capt Snow on Jun 16, 2013, 03:28 PM

/discussion

and don't tell me there is no physical addiction to weed

but there isn't............

Penicks

you're all addicts and kny still sucks

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 16, 2013, 09:02 PM
you're all addicts and kny still sucks

the best addiction on earth is oxygen, good food, clean water, love of god, women, music and of course herb to top it all off, so yes I'll admit to that form of addiction.

"kny" Is still the best.

theis

N0S3BLEED976

There is no official "best album ever recorded", it's all just subjective...

And Penicks, why do you even bother coming to this forum anymore, when the last Deftones album you were interested in is the S/T? To "correct" anyone else who still likes what the band's doing right now?