LG95

I could float here forever

Red Pill

Nah... Justin Bieber is trash...

boogabear123

O

Hinojos

http://youtu.be/7GQPzrRBuMk

Idk if this was posted here, if so my bad, but the video was uploaded 6 days ago

Seven

snw9

Code: [Select]

LG95

Inkblades

Lol, that's going to further infuriate the Korn fanboys on this site.

Oh, and I had an annoying fanager idea. I love Battle-Axe. I love Lovers. I like Moana. But something in me really wants them to be combined into one gigantic song that's the closer for S/T. I know, I know. I'm not in the band. My ideas don't matter. But what if...?

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 01, 2017, 01:32 AM
Lol, that's going to further infuriate the Korn fanboys on this site.

Oh, and I had an annoying fanager idea. I love Battle-Axe. I love Lovers. I like Moana. But something in me really wants them to be combined into one gigantic song that's the closer for S/T. I know, I know. I'm not in the band. My ideas don't matter. But what if...?
REEEEEEEE-MIIIIIIIX (cue annoying horn sound that you hear in every club now )

Also, yes, I would indeed be very sad/disappointed if Korn and Deftones never tour again. I never got to experience that, and I miss seeing videos like this :

! No longer available

LG95

While we're on Korn, I've just come across this Korn-ed up version of Be Quiet and Drive

http://youtu.be/RaUs5LSiOEQ

BewareTheWater

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 01, 2017, 01:40 AM
While we're on Korn, I've just come across this Korn-ed up version of Be Quiet and Drive

http://youtu.be/RaUs5LSiOEQ
Fuck me, it actually works. I wouldn't have minded some vocals, though. Now I wanna hear a Korn song done Deftones style , lol.

Aren't there rehearsal videos of Korn covering Bored and Deftones covering Korn ? I know Korn's done Engine No. 9 live and Deftones even performed it with JD.

Seven

"Pat Livecchi

Korn fell off YEARS ago. Deftones have consistently reinvented themselves and have been metal trend setters since day 1. I've never understood the comparison. They have never sounded similar. EVER

Like ·+9"

"Cayla Lambert · Brainerd, Minnesota

That may just be the dumbest comment in the history of comments. 'Korn fell off years ago.' Within' the past 5 months they've had two #1 singles & also nominated for a grammy. They're Headlining almost every major Summer festival. Korn have sold 5x's more records than deftones. Chino is still bitter & will always be bitter over Korns total success domination over his band. And let me get this straight, you just called the deftones 'Metal' ... the deftones are almost as pop as Justin Bieber.

Like +37 · 23 hrs"

Lol

The Prodigy

BewareTheWater

After witnessing this news on my FB feed, it's legit nothing but back-and-forth bickering.

" KORN SUCKS ! "

" NO DEFTONES SUCKS ! THEY'RE BORING ! "

" NO KORN IS BORING THEY DO THE SAME SHIT WHILE DEFTONES R EVOLVINGZ ERRY DAY "

" CHINO IS JUST A BIG FAT L00$3R CUZ KORN MAKE DA FAT $T@CK$ AN HE DON'T "

and if it's not on a fanpage for either band :

" Nah, they both suck and are not true metal , because I, somehow, am in a position to judge what is metal and what isn't because I'm an elitist snobby fuckstain "

Inkblades

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Apr 01, 2017, 05:24 AM
After witnessing this news on my FB feed, it's legit nothing but back-and-forth bickering.

" KORN SUCKS ! "

" Nah, they both suck and are not true metal , because I, somehow, am in a position to judge what is metal and what isn't because I'm an elitist snobby fuckstain "

That's just immature. We on SharingLungs would never stoop to behavior like that.  ;)

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 01, 2017, 05:43 AM
Quote from: BewareTheWater on Apr 01, 2017, 05:24 AM

" KORN SUCKS ! "

That's just immature. We on SharingLungs would never stoop to behavior like that.  ;)
What you did there... I see it.

And you're not really wrong, plenty of people on here do the same shit. I'm kinda friggin' new here and I already noticed that shit.

pony_01

Deftones are trying very hard not to lump with those kind of bands like korn and limp bizkit (except with that financial emergency happens after SNW when they have to hop on family values tour). So it all make sense.

The Prodigy

Yeah Deftones fail hard on that! Chino sounds bitter as fuck!