Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Sounds like the opposite, actually. Head's the one whining about it in the press. Deftones sound like they don't care.

Red Pill

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 01, 2017, 11:03 PM
Sounds like the opposite, actually. Head's the one whining about it in the press. Deftones sound like they don't care.
Chino did it in the press too!

Inkblades

Chino whined in the press about Deftones not touring with Korn anymore? Nope, never happened.

Red Pill

No chino whined in the press about Korn sucess, etc...

Quote from: pony_01 on Apr 01, 2017, 05:30 PM
Deftones are trying very hard not to lump with those kind of bands like korn and limp bizkit (except with that financial emergency happens after SNW when they have to hop on family values tour). So it all make sense.
Quote from: The Prodigy on Apr 01, 2017, 08:32 PM
Yeah Deftones fail hard on that! Chino sounds bitter as fuck!

Inkblades

False. He complained about opening for Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, because they were bands that were clearly influenced by Deftones. What he said about Korn was he didn't like one of their albums and criticized Jonathan Davis' lyrics, which he's fully entitled to do.

Plus, he said that shit FOURTEEN YEARS AGO in the era when he was fucked up on hard drugs. You nu-metal dorks are never going to let him live that down, are you?

On the other hand, Head is saying he still wants Korn to tour with Deftones even though Deftones don't want to tour with Korn. My advice to him would be if you love something, let it go.

Red Pill

Chino still sounds arrogant and bitter

snw9

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 02, 2017, 09:48 PM
False. He complained about opening for Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, because they were bands that were clearly influenced by Deftones. What he said about Korn was he didn't like one of their albums and criticized Jonathan Davis' lyrics, which he's fully entitled to do.

Plus, he said that shit FOURTEEN YEARS AGO in the era when he was fucked up on hard drugs. You nu-metal dorks are never going to let him live that down, are you?

On the other hand, Head is saying he still wants Korn to tour with Deftones even though Deftones don't want to tour with Korn. My advice to him would be if you love something, let it go.

I stand with Chino, opening for LB and LP?? it should be other way round!
Code: [Select]

BewareTheWater

Korn's going on tour with Islander anyway, which is probably the closest we'll get to another Korn/Deftones tour ....  :-[

Red Pill

Quote from: snw9 on Apr 03, 2017, 07:47 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 02, 2017, 09:48 PM

I stand with Chino, opening for LB and LP?? it should be other way round!

It is what it is!

LG95

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSeC5n8hQoM/
Quotedeftonesband
Join Chino and Abe of Deftones, and Tim and Joe of Rise Against, for a Facebook live chat tomorrow at 12:30 PST. The guys are getting together to answer your questions, and discuss their upcoming tour. Submit your questions now in the comments below.
I could float here forever

Vesanic

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 04, 2017, 10:50 PM
Quotedeftonesband
Join Chino and Abe of Deftones, and Tim and Joe of Rise Against, for a Facebook live chat tomorrow at 12:30 PST. The guys are getting together to answer your questions, and discuss their upcoming tour. Submit your questions now in the comments below.

As usual mine will be "Can you play this?":

Feiticeira
Acid Hologram
Be Quiet and Drive
Lotion
Royal
Mascara
(L)MIRL
Digital Bath
Fireal
MX
Bored
Poltergeist
One Weak
Minerva
Prayers/Triangles
Sextape
Good Morning Beautiful
Gore
Around the Fur
Phantom Bride

Rivière
Battle-Axe
This Place is Death
Hexagram

7 Words
Pink Maggit

The Prodigy

Someone ask , Chino what do you think about LP, LB, and Korn? Lol

tarkil

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 04, 2017, 11:50 PM

Feiticeira
Acid Hologram
Be Quiet and Drive
Lotion
Royal
Mascara
(L)MIRL
Digital Bath
Fireal
MX
Bored
Poltergeist
One Weak
Minerva
Prayers/Triangles
Sextape
Good Morning Beautiful
Gore
Around the Fur
Phantom Bride

Rivière
Battle-Axe
This Place is Death
Hexagram

7 Words
Pink Maggit

Pretty good, but you're missing Damone in there !!!           :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 04, 2017, 11:50 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 04, 2017, 10:50 PM
Quotedeftonesband

Feiticeira
Acid Hologram
Be Quiet and Drive
Lotion
Royal
Mascara
(L)MIRL
Digital Bath
Fireal
MX
Bored
Poltergeist
One Weak
Minerva
Prayers/Triangles
Sextape
Good Morning Beautiful
Gore
Around the Fur
Phantom Bride

Rivière
Battle-Axe
This Place is Death
Hexagram

7 Words
Pink Maggit

Sounds like a badass show!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

LG95

Chino says they've got some rehearsal time lined up so they'll be working on some songs they haven't played in a long time and "some songs we've never played".

Hopefully that will be in time for the Euro tour.

LG95

Pretty dull otherwise. Audio and video way out of sync as well.

mono

The Prodigy

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 05, 2017, 11:42 PM
Chino says they've got some rehearsal time lined up so they'll be working on some songs they haven't played in a long time and "some songs we've never played".

New...Gore songs!

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 05, 2017, 11:42 PM

Smile, perhaps?! That would make my year!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem