Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

Yeah Terry Gore sucks Ass!

LG95

Couldn't give a shit who disagrees - Diamond Eyes is a fucking great album.

Listened to it three times today and remembered how much I loved it at the time.
I could float here forever

BewareTheWater

Agreed . It's not their best work, but it's a great comeback album after what happened with Chi. Rocket Skates is awesome, Prince is awesome, Royal is awesome, etc. Etc. And y'all entitled fucking hipsters can laugh and say they aren't , but it won't change mine and many others' views on those songs or the album.

Red Pill

Couldn't give a shit who agrees - Diamond Eyes is a fucking shitty album.

ANattyRat

Diamond Eyes is probably my least favourite album. Easy to skip the songs, but when I do listen, I love them. Especially Royal and Prince.

Seven

Quote from: Red Pill on Apr 27, 2017, 11:46 PM
Couldn't give a shit who agrees - Diamond Eyes is a fucking shitty album.
Agreed. Especially Royal, Prince and Rocket Skates...

BewareTheWater

The annoyingness of people like you two knows no bounds.

Red Pill

The annoyingness of Diamond Eyes knows no bounds.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 28, 2017, 12:33 AM
Diamond Eyes is probably my least favourite album. Easy to skip the songs, but when I do listen, I love them. Especially Royal and Prince.

This is basically how I feel. I dislike Diamond Eyes as a whole, and it's my least favorite Deftones album.... BUT, some songs are really good. Royal and Prince are definite diamonds in the rough on this one.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

BewareTheWater

I think by " least favorite ", he meant " the album that I like the least " , not " the album I dislike the most " . There's a bit of a difference.

Even the worst Deftones song/album is still gold, in comparison to other shit out there...

ANattyRat

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Apr 28, 2017, 06:35 PM
I think by " least favorite ", he meant " the album that I like the least " , not " the album I dislike the most " . There's a bit of a difference.

Even the worst Deftones song/album is still gold, in comparison to other shit out there...

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. My least favourite Deftones album is still full of songs I like. It's just that I find it easy to not want to listen to the songs, so I'll go months without listening to it. Then when I do listen to it again, I love the songs (most of them at least).

But for some people, they do dislike the album or dislike the songs and never really want to listen to them. Which is fair enough.

BewareTheWater

I'm kinda the same , I can put off DE for a little while, but I still love the songs whenever I come back to em.

Red Pill

I'm kinda the same , I can put off DE for a little while, but I still hate the songs whenever I come back to em.

Inkblades

If you hate the songs, why would you come back to them?

Red Pill

Because it will give me a good laugh.

Inkblades

You'd probably get a better laugh looking at your own dick.

Red Pill

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 29, 2017, 08:19 AM

Yeah... inside your mom!  8)

Vesanic

Yours called and she's happy you're adopted

Red Pill

Shit the Boyfriend  :'(
Haha

Inkblades

Quote from: Red Pill on Apr 29, 2017, 03:49 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 29, 2017, 08:19 AM

Yeah... inside your mom!  8)

The only mother you've ever been inside is your own and even she was on the fence about you. "Hmmm, I should probably abort this one. Eh, too lazy to go to the clinic. We'll just play it by ear."