Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

El Paso 6/8/11 show

Started by simmamadrama4000, May 19, 2011, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simmamadrama4000

I take it  that there is some texas deftones fans that post on this board, but probably from the bigger cites though (Dallas,San Antonio,Houston, etc.) if anyone on this board that is going to this 6/8/11 show with a car could help a fellow deftones fan out? *start beg* I need a ride though....carpool? car broke down right now....i could still buy tickets (thinking about buying vip tix) and walk to the venue but its like an hour and a half walk down the road...:(
o and im willing to give gas moneys
*end begging*

lithium

get a regular ticket, spend rest of cash on cab and beer?
💩

simmamadrama4000

That's what I will probably do. Just bought my ticket today (never bought a ticket this close to the show date, shame on me) I just dont like going to concert venues alone. I suppose I will find someone to talk to when I am there waiting in line. Too bad there are any fellow El Paso posters on the SL board. :( (Wished i lived in Ohio still  :-\)

deftoolsys07

i'm seeing them tonight in dallas... but man years ago when i was in high school i saw so many shows by myself cuz my friends normally didn't have money or any interest to go see them. just go have fun man don't give two shits if you're alone or not who cares...

besides when i was by myself once i was able to go smoke them out on the bus and largely due to the fact i didn't have a group of friends to drag along with me... just have fun.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/