Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who is going to the Hollywood Palladium show? 10th June

Started by Miss Pip, May 25, 2011, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pip

Hey Guys

This show sold out fast and none of my friends got their tickets on time (not impressed). Is anyone else going alone? All the loners should get together. I would hate to go to this show by myself.  The last time I saw them was in London @Brixton Academy 2003. Ahhh the memories. It's been a long time, now I live in Los Angeles.

Anyhoo hopefully we can form a group and make it a wicked night.

Btw my name is Tea and I'm a Londoner. Nice to meet you all. I am new, I've never shared my lungs before.

Tavo805

Miss Pip

Me too! It's been so long. Hollywood Palladium is an okay venu too, not too big. There's quite a few bars round there, we should all meet up at one of them.

Tavo805

Yeah i plan on recording on this show .. Do they have security checks ?? sorry  this will be my first concert.. Im Tavo BTW : )

Miss Pip

More than likely they will have security checks. They even have them at small venues. Everyone records shows, everyone has their phones out, sometimes security guards at the front (where all the moshing is) sometimes tell people to put their cameras away.  Just don't take a big camera. See how it goes.

Starz

I am flying all the way from London on my lonesome on June 9th just to be at this show. Am flying back home again on June14th. I will be staying at the Hollywood Orchid Suites. Let's meet :)

Miss Pip

Wicked! Another Londoner! I'll re-check the area for a good meeting point!

Vesanic

I have a friend who's gonna record the show, if all goes well. I think I'll release it here.

Vesanic

Lol you actually reported my post ? It was a joke, Jesus fucking Christ.

Jerry_Curls

I'm going to show up at 12 p.m. so whoever wants to hang out, let me know. I plan to go to a bar around the corner called Dillons.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ponyx

Tavo805

bangbang240

Hey... I ended up in Los Angeles for the week and am going to miss the Phoenix show tomorrow.. does anyone have any extra tickets for sale for me and my girlfriend for the LA show this friday?

Starz

I'm off to the airport now. Will be in LA about 8pm tonight. It would be cool to meet some people here on Friday as I'll be on my own. Byeeee

bangbang240

Quote from: Starz on Jun 09, 2011, 10:48 AM
I'm off to the airport now. Will be in LA about 8pm tonight. It would be cool to meet some people here on Friday as I'll be on my own. Byeeee

Have an awesome flight man! ...and I thought I was crazy when I drove from Phoenix to Sacramento to see them once haha.

bangbang240

I finally found some tickets. Ended up getting some VIP tickets from a friend.. anybody know what parking is like down there?

BlitzkidMC