Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Tech N9ne Ft Chino Moreno and Stephen Carpenter

Started by deftjess, Jun 02, 2011, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

I kind of like how the chorus sounds like something Depeche Mode would do (in some weird way)

BillyNo.9

Kinda disappointing considering Chino and Stef are responsible for  some of the most unique music in the recent years. I'd still rather hear this mainstream rap on the radio rather than lil wayne though...

spitfire

shine down unshy

Oldnewtype

I like it but there are better songs on the album.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 02, 2011, 11:10 PM
Kinda disappointing considering Chino and Stef are responsible for  some of the most unique music in the recent years.

lolololololololol

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 03, 2011, 09:24 PM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 02, 2011, 11:10 PM
Kinda disappointing considering Chino and Stef are responsible for  some of the most unique music in the recent years.

lolololololololol

Wut? -.-

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

nugz

This is kinda gay, I would never imagine deftones would be on a tech n9ne album, would it go if deftones calibirated with ICP? Probably not. I didn't even listen to the song yet.

jbmp1390

ya dude super gay, them choosing to collaborate with artists you don't like is totally gay. I don't like the song much, it doesn't even sound like chino. However, who cares if they want to collaborate with tech n9ne. They don't choose what kind of music to make in order to please us. They make the music that they want to make, and most of the time we happen to like it. I'm assuming they collaborated with him because they're fans. They don't seem to really do that many things specifically for commercial appeal. Kind of a lame collab, but whatever. They do whatever they want, regardless of what we as fans want. We can't always expect to like it. By that token we shouldn't talk shit about it, or at least not inarticulate homophobic shit.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?