Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sepultura play the wrong show

Started by lukas989, Jun 03, 2011, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukas989

I dont know if theres maybe another band called Sepultura who do a more teeny-bop friendly type of music, but something is definitely odd here:

Sepultura - Convicted In Life

theis

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Sepultura has been wrong since Max left and now even more than Igor is not there either.
The name I gave them of Fakepultura is stronger than ever now.

spitfire

it has nothing to do with Max, Igor old or new Sepultura. popular tv shows in Brazil are like that and Sepultura never said no to go to programs like that.
such as:

SEPULTURA - Symptom Of The Universe (Live on Brazilian TV)

white dressed metal audience? lol
Sepultura Brasil 99.m2ts

Sepultura - Sepulnation (Live Altas Horas)

Vesanic

At least give Brazil credit for letting metal bands perform on TV shows, you wouldn't see this here anymore.

Caín

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 04, 2011, 02:57 AM
Sepultura has been wrong since Max left and now even more than Igor is not there either.

actually, A-Lex is the best record Sepultura did since Chaos AD. I would suggest listening to it with an open mind.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 04, 2011, 10:52 AM
At least give Brazil credit for letting metal bands perform on TV shows, you wouldn't see this here anymore.

that's actually true.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Caín on Jun 05, 2011, 08:59 PM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 04, 2011, 02:57 AM

actually, A-Lex is the best record Sepultura did since Chaos AD. I would suggest listening to it with an open mind.

I tried but no luck.
Too weak IMO