Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Six feet Under .

Started by Sextape., Jun 08, 2011, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sextape.

anyone else watch this ?
I started watching that tv show two days ago and I can watch two or tree episode in a row. ::)
I LOVE it   :D

blixa

my friend is OBSESSED with this show. he has been meaning to give me the whole thing to watch but hasn't yet because i'm not on his back about it.

bright lights, big city

great show. be sure to stick with it, the last couple seasons, especially the finale are just incredible. there's an episode called "That's My Dog" in season 4 that is one of the best episodes of any series. it was so uncomfortable to watch and disturbing.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Sextape.

Quote from: blixa on Jun 08, 2011, 03:59 PM
my friend is OBSESSED with this show. he has been meaning to give me the whole thing to watch but hasn't yet because i'm not on his back about it.

You should watch it! It's kind of dark , but also funny :)

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 08, 2011, 04:58 PM
great show. be sure to stick with it, the last couple seasons, especially the finale are just incredible. there's an episode called "That's My Dog" in season 4 that is one of the best episodes of any series. it was so uncomfortable to watch and disturbing.

I couldnt resist , i had to go and find it on youtube  ::) , played it on fastforward though so no spoiler revealed .
Jajaja it gets better and better at each episode!  :D