Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello Other Deftones Lovers!

Started by honeybeewu, Jun 08, 2011, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honeybeewu

MJ from NJ. Just saying o Hai ! I'm a noob here! But excited to join ya'll in sharing the love. :D
Saw the deftones in NYC on 5-3-11 - THEY WERE EPIC, So I napped tickets to their 8-8-11 show in Atlantic city as well.

I work a 9-5, but also Teach pole dance in my spare time, and Deftones are always my GO TO, to get the fire out of some of my students! 8)

anyhoo...totally amped to get my hands on anything NEW Chino is working on....  and this is a great place to keep an ear out.

Chow for now. 

MommaBear

My two favorite things . . . pole dancers and Deftones!!!

Welcome!!

bright lights, big city

always room for more pole dancers.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

honeybeewu

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 08, 2011, 10:51 PM
My two favorite things . . . pole dancers and Deftones!!!

Welcome!!

Two of my favorite things as well. Are you a career dancer? Or student/ instructor?
I work in advertising during the day, and teach pole fitness by night! Quite the Juxtaposition...  :P

MommaBear

Actually, neither.  I kinda just decided to buy a pole one day because I wanted to find some kind of fun exercise that I could do at home.  Turned out to be a very good fit and I really love it.  I'm a busy mom, so I never had time for classes and have just kinda "self-taught" by way of the internet or DVD's.  Poling is how I found the Deftones too. 

If your an instructor you must be kick ass  ;)

Vesanic

Pole dancer + Deftones = Life

Welcome.

honeybeewu

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 09, 2011, 08:38 AM
Pole dancer + Deftones = Life

Welcome.

THIS IS TRUE! It's kind of ALL I NEED :) Thanks for the warm welcome.

honeybeewu

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 09, 2011, 02:40 AM
Actually, neither.  I kinda just decided to buy a pole one day because I wanted to find some kind of fun exercise that I could do at home.  Turned out to be a very good fit and I really love it.  I'm a busy mom, so I never had time for classes and have just kinda "self-taught" by way of the internet or DVD's.  Poling is how I found the Deftones too. 

If your an instructor you must be kick ass  ;)

Good for you. It's an amazing work out! You build so much strength! Do you happen to use studioveena.com? Check it out. It's a great resource for learning at home. They have online lessons, and you can learn from videos from other members. Let me know if you get there. I'm on it ALL the time.    Cheers*

MommaBear

Yup, I'm on SV too!!  I haven't done the lessons yet and don't post often, but I browse the topics and vids daily.  I'm the same user name on SV as here :P  You'll have to message me so I know who you are on SV!

honeybeewu

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 10, 2011, 12:59 PM
Yup, I'm on SV too!!  I haven't done the lessons yet and don't post often, but I browse the topics and vids daily.  I'm the same user name on SV as here :P  You'll have to message me so I know who you are on SV!

Oooh Exciting! I'll go look you up now! :D

tarkil

A forum filled with video of amateur pole dancers ?
Who said that God doesn't exist !?!???   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Corleone

honeybeewu

100Modem

MommaBear

Love your space!!  Is this your personal studio?  Damn, your flexy.

honeybeewu

OMG no I wish....   but it is my friends studio/gym So i can go there whenever i want :) My space at home is much smaller

wheresmysnare

I wondered why this had so many replies when it showed up in the feed

Vesanic

spitfire

Quote from: honeybeewu on Jun 23, 2011, 04:25 PM
OMG no I wish....   but it is my friends studio/gym So i can go there whenever i want :) My space at home is much smaller
sorry to say... but that isnt a gym or studio....your friend lives in a strip club

similarities:

maybe im wrong and its a cirque du soleil look alike

BillyNo.9