Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Atlantic City!!

Started by ScreaminCat, Jun 15, 2011, 05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScreaminCat

My dream has come true, August  8th at HOB.  I missed the philly/NJ shows too.  How f ucking great is this?  Whos goin?

BillyNo.9

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

Buy me a ticket and I'll go.

Vesanic

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 15, 2011, 05:59 AM
WTF

August 8th 2011 - House of Blues, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA

def-head

Quote from: poofing acid on Jun 16, 2011, 09:50 PM
Sold out only VIP is available

BillyNo.9

Don't know why I posted that. Its very comprehensible

poofing acid

Quote from: def-head on Jun 17, 2011, 12:49 AM
Quote from: poofing acid on Jun 16, 2011, 09:50 PM
Sold out only VIP is available

It's all good.  I got into the nyc show for 40 bucks.  I can wait another 7 years to see them again. 

poofing acid

New show added 9/22 at the HOB!!!!

Digital_Lotion77

Has anyone received their tix for August 8th show from Ground Ctrl? I haven't and I emailed them. They responded with a generated email explaining that if my status says fufilled means has been shipped but mine still says "Ready". The tix will be sent to me btwn 2-3 weeks before show and as soon as the promoter sends the tix to them...the show is in 9 days!!!!
WTF?!?!

I paid shipping for these tix, if I don't get them in time...I want a refund!

Anyone having the same problem?!

New Murderer

one thing i haven't seen mentioned about this show, and i haven't looked at mamy setlists lately to see if he's done it anywhere else... but chino started playing the beginning of riviere. didn't make it more than a few seconds though and they went into another song.

Vesanic

Quote from: New Murderer on Aug 23, 2011, 01:01 AM
one thing i haven't seen mentioned about this show, and i haven't looked at mamy setlists lately to see if he's done it anywhere else... but chino started playing the beginning of riviere. didn't make it more than a few seconds though and they went into another song.

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,16617.msg750800.html#msg750800

It's the only time he's done this.