Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Documentaries

Started by bright lights, big city, Jun 17, 2011, 04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 22, 2011, 04:01 AM
Loved exit through the gift shop. Thanks for posting :) I really don't know what to make of MBW, I like to believe he's aware of the irony that came with his success but I doubt it XD

Theres this theory that Banksy set all this up as a hoax kind of documentry or prankumentary.  I peronally hope its not its one of my favorite documentaries.

Here's some of my favorites
Restrepo
"Restrepo" Trailer
Collapse
COLLAPSE - Theatrical Movie Trailer
Gonzo
Gonzo Trailer
Food Inc
Food Inc - Official Trailer [HD]
The Business of Being Born
"The Business of Being Born" 2007 Trailer
Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price
Wal Mart: The High Cost Of Low Price- Full Length Documentary

I've seen alot more than can think of right now.

bright lights, big city

Gonzo is definitely worth watching
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

snw9

Check out Zeigest, whoever is into consipiracy theories or wants to learn about current world events
Code: [Select]

theis

I have no words. My jaw is hurting from being wide open for 23 minutes.

Just watch this:

American Juggalo

Sad, hilarious and downright fascinating. Are these people seriously from planet Earth?

Crazylegs

spitfire

deftones86

Ok if you want to watch this trailer before you watch this go ahead but you wont get the full emotional effect from this film i think it gives away too much. This documentary is best if you dont know anything about the story. I didnt and now i dont think i'll ever forget it.
Dear Zachary (2008) Movie Trailer

BillyNo.9

Fuck I love this thread.  Juggalo's seems like very fucked up people.

lostpilot

I love HD and nicely shot, aesthetic documentaries.

Suggestions? I like everything. From nature to technology, from religion to psychology :-)

poofing acid

Watch the documentary, Electric Apricot.  It's about a band.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 10, 2011, 12:10 AM
I love HD and nicely shot, aesthetic documentaries.

Suggestions? I like everything. From nature to technology, from religion to psychology :-)
The Juggalo doc
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

I'd like to recommend a documentary I just watched called "Haze". It's all about hazing and college drinking, specifically at CU Boulder in Colorado. I'm from Colorado and came very close to attending CU so I was very interested while watching this. It's really mind blowing the amount of bad shit that comes from alcohol, just at this one specific college pretty much. You could make similar films about pretty much every other college in the nation but the fact that they used CU made it more poignant because CU has almost the worst statistics for alcohol related problems with their students. It's on Hulu if anyone is interested. Let me know what you think if anyone watches it. I'd be interested in hearing others opinions.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

jbmp1390

Quote from: theis on Sep 28, 2011, 05:33 PM
I have no words. My jaw is hurting from being wide open for 23 minutes.

Just watch this:

American Juggalo

Sad, hilarious and downright fascinating. Are these people seriously from planet Earth?

The whitest of white trash. When you really think about it though, we should feel bad for the juggalos. Not to generalize but most of them come from really fucked up, dysfunctional environments. It really doesn't surprise me they turn out the way they do. They almost have no choice. God I hate white trash

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?