Previous topic - Next topic

Rutje15

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

chaka.chaka

Numina

22, been listening since White Pony came out.

Northcal

Inkblades

28. Been posting on SL since I was 19, lol.

White Wrist

Knucklestones

18. Fan since 2003 I saw the music video for Minerva and have been listening to them since.

nicklav

28. Got Around the Fur in '98 and that's all she wrote.

buddyboy101

Yep, 29.  I started with White Pony (thanks to Circus Magazine) during the summer of freshman year of high school - perfect timing for a musical revolution in my life.  Then I went backwards, picked up ATF and Adrenaline.  By time ST came out, I had downloaded every bootleg, b-side, and demo that I could get my hands on.  Something that blows my mind is that the band has yet to release an official live DVD, but I guess the internet has made those kinds of releases less important as time has gone on.  There's certainly enough professionally-filmed content in terms of both live performance and candid interviews - I'm not sure what more an "official" DVD could say or do.  I'm rambling, don't mind me youngsters...now get off my lawn!!!  :D

digital bath

26, fan since White Pony Era.
I knew about the band just a bit before, but when you're on music like Limp Bizkit and Korn, you need a bit time to fell in love with Deftones.

Shadow46/2

Remembered seeing the Change and BTS vids on mtv and thought they were pretty memorable but didn't look further into em till borrowing White pony and ATF from my bro in law, in 2006.
Then I bought SNW later that year and that solidified it for me.
Digital Bath, Knife Party, RX Queen, BQAD, and Xerces were the absolute clinchers.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

deftones47

20. Been a fan since 2011. (yep I'm late)

hi man

24. Been posting on the forum since 2003. Had 2 different user names. knifepart954 or something

deftones86

28 I was 12 when i first heard My Own Summer on the Matrix VHS tape when they used to play parts of the soundtrack in the previews.  SL been here almost 10 years a fucking decade ago. Its just a shell of what it once was though.

Lucky_Me

20 Years old, fan since 2012. I've known Deftones for about eight years, but I never got the urge to look them up. When I did, I fell for Diamond Eyes instantly. <3 It was my second song; My Own Summer is cool, but not my favorite. Then I got to tell my mum they were coming to Europe and I got to go to Paris, where I became a true fan.  :-*
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

sooniletugo

20, fan since 2010. I didn't know about them before, but I was only just getting properly into music around that time and happened upon Diamond Eyes. It was probably the barn owl that attracted me to it actually.

Freedomsoldier17

16, loyal fan for about a year and a half now

deftoneseba

Quote from: digital bath on Oct 16, 2014, 06:38 PM
26, fan since White Pony Era.
I knew about the band just a bit before, but when you're on music like Limp Bizkit and Korn, you need a bit time to fell in love with Deftones.
Just like you, but one year older.
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.