Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Can anyone here play guitar well? Acoustic and whatnot?

Started by iceache, Jun 19, 2011, 03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

I want to know if anyone here is able to play/record guitar... and I mean, good quality sounding recordings... I kinda want a cover of Death by Plane, without vocals, cuz im getting a new mic in sometime this week, and I wanna try it out...

If anyone's willing that'd be great, if not, i'll figure something out lol

Deftones-argentina

if you're getting a new then there's two things you just need to take into account:

_A good signal to noise ratio (try to make the signal to be as loud as possible without changing its tone or overdriving it)
_use your years; just try different places & distances where to put the mic, record it and then judge for your self which one is better.

iceache

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jun 19, 2011, 10:10 PM
if you're getting a new then there's two things you just need to take into account:

_A good signal to noise ratio (try to make the signal to be as loud as possible without changing its tone or overdriving it)
_use your years; just try different places & distances where to put the mic, record it and then judge for your self which one is better.

I dont think you understood my question.

I want someone to record a cover of Death by Plane so that I can sing it.

Deftones-argentina

you're right, totally misunderstood the question. I recorded the cover some years ago (twice actually), but the individual tracks got erased a good bunch of years ago too, sorry.

iceache

bangbang240

iceache

Caín

Quote from: iceache on Jun 22, 2011, 01:24 PM
cool man, that'd be awesome.

Can't find a proper tab and I am too lazy to figure it out. Maybe another song?

asshole

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jun 20, 2011, 04:41 AM
you're right, totally misunderstood the question. I recorded the cover some years ago (twice actually), but the individual tracks got erased a good bunch of years ago too, sorry.
i think i have a couple of those tracks... i got search my pc.
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...