Ryan Dunn died in a car accident

Started by Penicks, Jun 20, 2011, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

devilinside

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 20, 2011, 02:35 PM
goodbye, sweet prince
seriously. my god he was my favorite member of jackass and the cky videos. there goes one of my favorite beards.

RIP
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

I used to like him, but anyone who drives drunk is a cunt as far as I'n concerned

bright lights, big city

do they know he was drunk? I haven't seen any details other car accident. Don't know how many cars or people were even involved.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

spitfire

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 20, 2011, 04:54 PM
do they know he was drunk? I haven't seen any details other car accident. Don't know how many cars or people were even involved.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

that doesnt look like a car at all

theis

Wow, that's fucking tragic.

He's always been my favorite Jackass. Seemed like a good dude.

RIP!

luisch

Damn, he's always my favorite Jackass :(
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

I would treat a Porsche 911 GT3 right, that is for sure!

bebo

my name is ryan dunn and this is the drunk driving flaming inferno crash

samson simpson

iceache

Good riddance. No one needs assholes like Ryan Dunn in the world.

Double the legal limit for alcohol in his system, and driving 130-140mph ... This guy was a menace to society. He also wrecked 9 other cars in the past.

Bam and April on Ryan Dunn's driving

bright lights, big city

menace to sobriety.

but yeah driving with a .196 BAC isn't cool. why Random Hero, why?!
DERP

sing blue silver

I'm just glad no innocent pedestrians got hurt or killed from this. Some people just assume they're above the laws of normal people. Its always tragic when someone dies and my heart does go out to the guys family and friends but he was entirely in the wrong.

Penicks

of course he was, but why the hell should it somehow prevent us from mourning over his death, especially if lots of us grew up him and he's forever etched into our minds

heck, i was heart broken when chris benoit died and we all know how that went