Ryan Dunn died in a car accident

Started by Penicks, Jun 20, 2011, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

That decreases the value of the point you're trying to get across

from_musings

lukas989

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 25, 2011, 05:07 PM
it struck me, that since you like ginger beard guys like louis ck and ryan dunn, maybe you are a ginger beard guy yourself and because of that - if someone takes a stab at them, that person also takes a stab at you and you have to defend your people.maybe that's what's it all about, but I don't have time to sit here and think about that because i have to comb my hitler mustache and go strangle a cat

I knew it! 

Quote from: poofing acid on Jun 25, 2011, 05:11 PM
Quote from: lukas989 on Jun 25, 2011, 11:30 AM

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 24, 2011, 10:54 PM

Quote from: lukas989 on Jun 24, 2011, 08:58 PM
The guy was funny and people will miss his funnyness
sorry but you can't decide what's funny or not as long as you like fat boring ginger guy

Im not deciding that - its an opinion some people have, and the reason they miss him - mainly because they didnt know him outside of Jackass.  The Jackass stuff was stuff they did which was filmed, where all the dialogue was stuff they meant and improvised, giving people a good insight into his vibe and character.  Some people liked that.  Maybe its just me - but I dont instantly wish pain suffering, death or any other bad stuff on someone because they fucked up. If he went out and murdered someone, I'd be like 'Woah, I misjudged him,'  but Id still be confused by it.  The fact is, he didnt murder someone - if an innocent person had died, Id think he was an idiot, but I wouldnt think hes better off dead or anything.  And it wouldnt tarnish the view Id have on the person he had been up to that point.  People fuck up.   The upshot here is that we have a different sense of humour.  You think mine is shit, and by golly I think yours is shit.  To me you come off as a cold blooded nazi.  All this 'you dont get to...' stuff - its all a bit regimented.  From your output, my thoughts are, are that you're the kind of guy who laughs whilst beating animals, thinks guns and war is great and would view public executions as a family day out.  Wrong or not, I work with the material you provide me.  Just as I do you.  Basic premise is, is that its unlikely we'd skip gaily through a meadow laughing and giggling together.

He did murder someone.  Well, manslaughter.

So....he didnt.

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 25, 2011, 05:42 PM
That decreases the value of the point you're trying to get across

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 25, 2011, 05:38 PM
I agree with you on this, Ryan Dunn is a bad person who had it coming.

it's not rivers because the main point didn't seem to decrease in value too much

BillyNo.9

You switched the order in which I posted those comments. Very clever  :D

from_musings

yes... yes i did. but it doesn't matter:

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 25, 2011, 05:38 PM
If the first part is irony, then yes, Luke sticking up for Ryan Dunn cuz he's he may be ginger = dumb theory.
If everything in there was irony then the post was a bit pointless
If nothing in there was irony shave that moustache and drop the cat  -.-

I agree with you on this, Ryan Dunn is a bad person who had it coming.

before even finding out what i meant in the ginger post, you cleary had made up your mind about the ryan dunn thing anyway

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 25, 2011, 06:07 PM
before even finding out what i meant in the ginger post, you cleary had made up your mind about the ryan dunn thing anyway

Yes but not because of you. I came to my own conclusion about him days ago. By decreasing the value of your point I meant in that debate with Lukas989.

from_musings

don't sell him short. you try to get it into that a stupid ironic post, that means nothing, can destroy everything else that is seriously written. not even you think so, so why would he.  but still you use it as an argument. that's not ok, not even for you. i'm disappointed in you billy

BillyNo.9

D'Fuck? Who am I selling short? What seriously written shit have I destroyed?
I'm not using anything as an argument, I was just pointing out that it looked as though you weren't taking yourself seriously, but I can clearly see that you are now XD

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jun 25, 2011, 06:25 PM
I was just pointing out that it looked as though you weren't taking yourself seriously

sometimes i do somtimes i don't, i like to mix it up. ain't no thing. whatever I gotta go. i'm going out for a little drinking and driving as a tribute to our passed away hero. see you later (or maybe not you'll never now how it goes)

:-*

BillyNo.9

poofing acid

Quote from: lukas989 on Jun 25, 2011, 05:54 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Jun 25, 2011, 05:07 PM
it struck me, that since you like ginger beard guys like louis ck and ryan dunn, maybe you are a ginger beard guy yourself and because of that - if someone takes a stab at them, that person also takes a stab at you and you have to defend your people.maybe that's what's it all about, but I don't have time to sit here and think about that because i have to comb my hitler mustache and go strangle a cat

I knew it! 

Quote from: poofing acid on Jun 25, 2011, 05:11 PM
Quote from: lukas989 on Jun 25, 2011, 11:30 AM

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 24, 2011, 10:54 PM

Quote from: lukas989 on Jun 24, 2011, 08:58 PM
The guy was funny and people will miss his funnyness
sorry but you can't decide what's funny or not as long as you like fat boring ginger guy

Im not deciding that - its an opinion some people have, and the reason they miss him - mainly because they didnt know him outside of Jackass.  The Jackass stuff was stuff they did which was filmed, where all the dialogue was stuff they meant and improvised, giving people a good insight into his vibe and character.  Some people liked that.  Maybe its just me - but I dont instantly wish pain suffering, death or any other bad stuff on someone because they fucked up. If he went out and murdered someone, I'd be like 'Woah, I misjudged him,'  but Id still be confused by it.  The fact is, he didnt murder someone - if an innocent person had died, Id think he was an idiot, but I wouldnt think hes better off dead or anything.  And it wouldnt tarnish the view Id have on the person he had been up to that point.  People fuck up.   The upshot here is that we have a different sense of humour.  You think mine is shit, and by golly I think yours is shit.  To me you come off as a cold blooded nazi.  All this 'you dont get to...' stuff - its all a bit regimented.  From your output, my thoughts are, are that you're the kind of guy who laughs whilst beating animals, thinks guns and war is great and would view public executions as a family day out.  Wrong or not, I work with the material you provide me.  Just as I do you.  Basic premise is, is that its unlikely we'd skip gaily through a meadow laughing and giggling together.

He did murder someone.  Well, manslaughter.

So....he didnt.

No, it's still murder.

Penicks

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 24, 2011, 03:57 PM
the drunk driver is someone who's good at putting toy cars up his ass in front of a camera for a living, which penick think is like soo funniez,

uh

fuck yes it's funny

hilarious actually

i remember laughing so hard i puked shit out of my nipples

what are you trying to say

also i still don't give two shits about the way he died, are you mad?

iceache

The guy had 11 drinks before he got behind the wheel of a car. This wasn't a "beer for the road" incident.

He was an idiot in life, and the world is a much better place without him. Too bad his passenger was also a fucking moron.

Penicks

i'll miss him dearly, just like chris benoit

from_musings

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 25, 2011, 07:33 PM
i still don't give two shits about the way he died, are you mad?

No it's cool. if you would be someone I had known and respected for a long time I would probably get a little mad. but not mad at you, but at myself for not seeing that it was an imbecille i called friend and hanged out with. of course I would be ashamed of myself,but that's not the case now . You're a stranger who like wrestling, jackass and drinking and driving, the modern Cletus if you will. it just makes total sense, why get mad at something's so obvious

Penicks

from_musings