Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Started by Oldnewtype, Jul 02, 2011, 04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

Classic band, I know there have got to be some fans out here. Universal Pulse comes out this month and can't wait to hear it. Discuss your favorite albums and good times you had listening to them.

311 - Sunset In July (OFFICIAL. HD. New album 7/19)

elite54

oh man, i listened to 311 throughout high school. i couldn't choose my favorite album but grassroots, music and transistor kill. i heard they are going to play transistor in its entirety at a show soon. might be at the festival with the deftones.

bright lights, big city

yeah almost every album has some good stuff on it, but I would probably narrow it down to self-titled or Grassroots. But this new song is pretty good, didn't even know they had a new album coming out.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mr.sinister

Definitely one of my favorite bands. I pre-ordered their new album a week ago. Sunset in July isn't too great though but still fun to listen to. My favorite album from them would be the epic Transistor or funky Grassroots, but all of their albums are good in their own way.

Here are their albums rated as follows.

Music - 4.5/5
Grassroots - 5/5
311 - 4.8/5
Transistor 5/5
Soundsystem - 4.2/5
From Chaos - 4.9/5
Evolver 3.5/5
Dont Tread On Me - 3.5/5
Uplifter 4.5/5