Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Paranormal Activity 3

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jul 21, 2011, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

'Paranormal Activity 3' Trailer

I cant wait to see my gf scare the shit out of her, to hold her closer to me of course.  :-*

bright lights, big city

and I'll be holding a little sumthin in my left hand, gnomesayin?

masturbation.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

lame

if you want to be scared shitless, watch insidious, it is the best horror film of the century so far

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 22, 2011, 03:54 PM
lame

if you want to be scared shitless, watch insidious, it is the best horror film of the century so far

Saw it a couple of weeks ago and yeah pretty awesome movie indeed.

TheSeeker1080

That video is taken down...

Isn't that the movie where nothing happens? I mean from what I remember the whole movie is shot in this couple's house and all the do is argue and record themselves sleeping, sometimes she sleepwalks and they play with a Ouija board, nothing happens, nothing happens, they hear banging and doors opening, nothing happens, they put powder and the floor and omg footprints appear! then nothing happens for a while, then it ends where the girl like jumps at the camera or something lame like that. How did they crank out 2 sequels to that shit?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jacob

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 22, 2011, 03:54 PM
lame

bah, it was a huge disappointment if you ask me. full of clichés from horror classics with nothing new to bring to the table. the first couple of times you saw the demon was pretty cool, but then they over-used it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Penicks

that's because they went from terror to madness; it's the modern day nightmare on elm street

downtownpony

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 21, 2011, 06:58 PM

I cant wait to see my gf scare the shit out of her, to hold her closer to me of course.  :-*

I remember last time I went to a haunted house there was like 3 girls who were there by themselves. One of them came up to me and asked if they could hold on to me when they walked through. So I let them of course, and throughout the whole time one of the girls kept shoving her tits n everything up against me every time somebody or something popped out. It was awesome. They kept looking back at me when it was over and they were walking away. Sucks, I'm pretty sure they were all like 16.