Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Got Beef?

Started by Make_shift Destiny, Jul 28, 2011, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 28, 2011, 06:28 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 28, 2011, 05:42 PM
3. You never really tried to kill yourself, so shut up.

omfg stop it, i can't lol in class.
lol, you shouldn't SL in class either.

from_musings

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 28, 2011, 03:25 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 28, 2011, 10:23 AM
Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 28, 2011, 09:11 AM
What should I do?

I think suicide is probably the last option...

No man it's not. I've been down that road before (and have the scars to prove it).

do you have some pictures/proof of your scars? now's the time to post them, things here are starting to look bad for you

lukas989

Its a proven fact that an extra obvious dickhead thrust upon other people, say like in the workplace, is actually the best method of bonding together the troops.  I worked at a place that was made all the more enjoyable by the bullshitting session we would enjoy behind the back of this fucked up bearded weirdo, who had somehow stubled his way into the position of shop buyer.  Every day threw up a Ricky Gervais-esque cringe moment we would all chuckle at, from his bizarre fashion sense (jesus sandals over massively thick socks, accompanied by cargo shorts and tank tops), to his apparent expertise on everything (one day he bizarrely decided the computer wiring needed rerouting and ended up pulling the wrong plug and wiping the entire days work of the company owner no less).  Then he left.  Everyones relationships suffered - with no common asshole to mock, we were left with the realisation we all kind of thought each other were dicks.  I cant help but think the thread maker is a long term member under a guise, pulling the strings to produce the high level musings we all enjoy reading and return here all the time for.  If not, by fuck you're a penis.

Variable

Yeah, I'm with you on that one (only a much shorter explanation was needed). My first thought was that he is a fake name too.

bright lights, big city

i hope it's ross.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Ross isn't smart enough for that kind of stupid post. Maybe Blondie though.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Jul 28, 2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I'm with you on that one (only a much shorter explanation was needed). My first thought was that he is a fake name too.

same, but to be honest I don't care. the guy's good for a laugh, but playing some guessing game of who he could be is giving him more credit than is due. he's a troll, he's feeding off of our attention.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Yeah you're probably right. Only REALLY funny fake names deserve a board-wide discussion about who it is.

lukas989

Quote from: Variable on Jul 28, 2011, 09:06 PM

What can I say  - any excuse to spin a yarn I seek.

poofing acid

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 28, 2011, 07:25 PM
Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 28, 2011, 03:25 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 28, 2011, 10:23 AM
Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 28, 2011, 09:11 AM
What should I do?

I think suicide is probably the last option...

No man it's not. I've been down that road before (and have the scars to prove it).

do you have some pictures/proof of your scars? now's the time to post them, things here are starting to look bad for you

Says the nigga that didn't man up and post his "girlfriends" sex video.

Make_shift Destiny

It's pretty funny how all of you are jumping to some crazy conclusions without hearing all the facts. From Musings is the only one that's being logical here.

Me and the guy do have a history. This isn't the first time I've called the cops on him either. I'm pretty sure he found out last that I called the cops on him, because I had mentioned to another neighbor that I did. And the neighbor seemed to agree with me at the time that what I did was in the best interest of the neighborhood (him and his friends would sit in his car everyday and turn the radio up way to fucking high for what seemed like hours they were probably in there smoking too). I think the neighbor that I told ended up telling him I called the cops on him, cuz he started acting like a dick to me afterwards.

I understand that Variable is always going to be a dick to me because of my post count. What's this with the fake name shit? What kind of retard puts there real name on here? Is Variable your real name?
Give her what you know she wants

bright lights, big city

my first name is Bright.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

I changed mine for this board, my Christian name is alvarezracist17

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Variable on Jul 28, 2011, 05:42 PM
Oh man, I'm SOOOOO going to call the cops on Walmart. Those fuckers have all kinds of cars parked around their buildings ALL DAY LONG. Must be all kinds of weed getting sold there.

Pretty much, I have gathered a couple things from reading this painful thread.

1. you're full of shit and none of this is true. You're just a loser who likes to go online and get attention by making shit up (like lame stories like this, fake suicide attempts, and masturbating about your friends GF)

the holes in this story are that your neighbor knew it was you (the cops wouldn't tell him that); that ANYONE in the world is dumb enough to think that a bunch of cars parked outside a house = drug deal; that he hasn't kicked your ass yet; that he would be dumb enough to text someone incriminating messages over text , after that person just snitched on him; And that the cops even showed up. Usually, cops need more proof than an random phone call. Especially for something as simple as weed. But that last once could be true.

2. Assuming that you're not full of shit. Then you're just a moron. You're also a really big douche bag for calling the cops on your neighbor because you thought he was selling weed. Just because someone is selling weed, doesn't make them a criminal. And just because there are a lot of cars parked someone where, doesn't mean trouble is going to happen.

Maybe next week you can go to an air show and call the cops on the blue angels when you see them flying in a group. They must be selling drugs up there!

3. You never really tried to kill yourself, so shut up.

I love me a logical man. :)

Variable

Oh Grrrr baby ^ ;)

and the rest of you.....stop....this is getting too funny.

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 29, 2011, 12:54 AM
It's pretty funny how all of you are jumping to some crazy conclusions without hearing all the facts. From Musings is the only one that's being logical here.

Me and the guy do have a history. This isn't the first time I've called the cops on him either. I'm pretty sure he found out last that I called the cops on him, because I had mentioned to another neighbor that I did. And the neighbor seemed to agree with me at the time that what I did was in the best interest of the neighborhood (him and his friends would sit in his car everyday and turn the radio up way to fucking high for what seemed like hours they were probably in there smoking too). I think the neighbor that I told ended up telling him I called the cops on him, cuz he started acting like a dick to me afterwards.

I understand that Variable is always going to be a dick to me because of my post count. What's this with the fake name shit? What kind of retard puts there real name on here? Is Variable your real name?
Why would someone sit in their car, blast the radio, and smoke pot for hours? When they have a house? You're full of shit.

It has nothing to do with your post count. I have actually never brought that up at all, that was all you.  Which just makes me think that you are a regular on message boards who treat noobs like shit.

Anyways though, yes, Variable is my real name. I go by V for short in the real world. Which is what Winston Churchill was doing with his famous V wave, he was saying hi to me. Also, all the girls in the hippy movement, they were saying "I want V's dick in my vagina."

You will also find my name in a lot of math and science books

alvarezbassist17

Variable

lol. Oh man, this inspires me to look up an old pic

alvarezbassist17

LOL and the Ws are for Wright, baby.

Variable

Na brah. Those are double Vs

alvarezbassist17

So you DPed those chicks with Hugo Weaving?