Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rage Against The Machine

Started by Subliminal, Apr 30, 2007, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

i'm not talking about all that fancy stuff. I lean more towards the more traditional sounding riffs, like born of a broken man, roll right, fistful of steel, sleep now in the fire, and the like.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftoneskoen

Tonight I'm going to see them: Gelredome, Netherlands.
I hope they will release a new album in the future, although I am very curious how it will sound after the long time.
Fuck yesh.

neutron liar

I don't know what song it was, but there was some Morello/RATM instrumental track in the new A-Team movie.  I couldn't pin point it...it sounded new to me...

Slacker

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lithium

Wow that truely is a sea of people. I witnessed rage back in 08 at lolla and they started their set with those same sirens.
💩

Slacker

20.000 + strong.

truly epic.

the best live rock show in chile since deftones 01.

some will argue that was the coolest live rock show in chilean history.

Slacker

:D

theis

you've already posted that video.

Slacker

Quote from: theis on Jan 29, 2011, 08:59 PM
you've already posted that video.

thats true. i sometimes forget stuff. my bad.

saltinut1

Quote from: Slacker on Oct 17, 2010, 06:04 PM
this is how we roll biatches.

represent.

the battle of santiago, was epic.

Rage Against The Machine - Sirens of Battle/Testify (Live in Chile 2010)
holy shit man. i went to the june 07 bercy show in paris and i thought that was bad ass. that crowd in Chile must have been NUTS!!

if they do plan to record new material, since their breakup in 2000, a lot of major world events have happened...9/11, Katrina, the war on terrorism, overthrow of Saddam, and most recently the Egyptian Revolution...there's a lot to write about, just sayin
Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 06:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 05:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

people_r_fake529

Zack De La Rocha and Tom Morello are gods along with Trent Reznor, Maynard and Slayer.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: people_r_fake529 on Apr 01, 2011, 12:47 PM
Zack De La Rocha and Tom Morello are gods along with Trent Reznor, Maynard and Slayer.
for once I might have to agree with your statement.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Oldnewtype

SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah RATM is awesome too.