Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hey, I'm me

Started by MuchThanMore, Sep 14, 2011, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuchThanMore

I love teh Deftones. Still the best band of the last 20 years. +1 if you agree.
Sometimes I get this mad.

wheresmysnare

This statement is correct

Crazylegs

jonnyB

+1   Welcome.  I also am new.  I'm from the Pittsburgh, PA area.  Listened to Deftones since I first heard them in 1997 - was in high school at the time.  First saw them in concert at the Vans Warped Tour in 1998.  Best band ever - I hope we have many more decades of Deftones music to come.

MuchThanMore

I first heard about the Deftones in 98 when I was in 6th grade, but I wasn't bothered with anything that wasn't old Green Day or old Blink 182 at the time...

A couple years later when I had grown up a little, (summer of 2000), is when I got sucked into the phenomenom that is the Deftones obsession. Change pulled me in when I was on vacation in LA that summer when White Pony had just come out. I became a hardcore fan in 01 after discovering Around the Fur, my personal fav, then of course buying everything they had put out before and after.

I had always wanted to see the Tones in concert but my first oppurtunity to see them came very local and convenient to me in August of 2010, in Augusta GA. I know it will always be the best concert I will have seen in my lifetime.
Sometimes I get this mad.