Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rugby

Started by tarkil, Sep 30, 2011, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Anyone here following the worldcup ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

tarkil

Well... you should !!!!    :)

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

BillyNo.9

All blacks will probably just go and win again.

Seriously though, wtf Japan?

tarkil

Awesome games today, and France finally played the level they should play !!

Next step, semi finals... Hopefully, finals will be France vs New Zealand !!! Should be interesting...

BillyNo.9

We both know New Zeland will win. It's like tradition. I wish Sea-bass still played

tarkil

They played a good game today, but not a great one... Let's see what the semis will look like... I hardly see Australia beating NZ after their shitty performance today, but the other semi finals should be interesting and winner should give the All Blacks more than a good match (and winner will be France, hopefully...   ;D)

BillyNo.9

Wales vs France next tarkil,  I know we wont win -.-

tarkil

Are you welsh ?

BillyNo.9

tarkil

I see... Should be a very good game this Saturday, I'm much more scared of Wales than I was of England.... They played so much better since the beginning of the worldcup... And their game against Ireland was impressive....

BillyNo.9

Yerah, we've definitely been playing a lot  since Gavin Henson isn't on the squad. The last 3 years we've been getting progressively better

BillyNo.9

tarkil

Sorry mate, you would have deserved it if you had won, but sports is sports... We were pretty lucky to win, but we did have a good defense.

Now is the dream finals I was expecting : France - NZ !!!!!!
Bring it on !

At least, I don't think France can get away with playing a half assed game... We will have to step up for real...
It will be very hard, but I think we may have what it takes to raise up to their level for one game... Then, it's always the same with France, you never know how they will be on the pitch so.....
Anyway, should be an intense game to watch... I really hope for a very liberated game, and lots of hand play....

BillyNo.9

All blacks are gonna rape you guys, I rest safe in the knowledge of that :)

tarkil

Come on, that definitely was a red card !! You may have still deserved to win anyway, but it definitely was a spear tackle, which, by the rules, is red card...

As for the raping, that's indeed a possibility, but hey, I'm not hopeless for a good surprise....    :)

tarkil

Meh... Fuck the ref, he really did everything to make NZ win ! We played better than them today, but well, All Blacks are a great team so... Still, France went down with a huge performance they can be proud of...