Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Silent

Started by defTHE1s, Oct 14, 2011, 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

So.. i really loved this band and album and i saw that they're (or have) a new album.. sorry, i've been away for too long!!
anyone knows the lyrics for the album Five a.m?
Thank you!
Any news about ths band, please here!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

They're working on a new album, it's not out yet. You can check out these two teasers for now:

Silent - teaser 1

Silent - teaser 2

I know the lyrics for only one song off Five a.m., it's " The Never Ending Dream Process ":

Bite me once again, I'm not afraid
Your image is so pure when I awake
Your blue eyes make me feel what I wanna feel
That, what we start to build is hard as steel
Again and again
Don't search for the blue sky, I have it all
Don't search for the sunshine, I have it all, I'll bring you all
I promise

skinnypuppy

I just bro-fisted you.

Vesanic

defTHE1s

Thank you for the lyrics men, I've tried to figure out the lyrics for some other songs but sometimes i can't understand at all...
And it's great that they're working on new material, it seems interesting!

Is there any official page?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

This is their MySpace:

www.myspace.com/silent.music

There's also a YouTube channel with the name of the band, I guess it's official, it has a couple of live videos, but it was never really used after the upload of these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/silentmusic1

defTHE1s

I already know those pages, it seems they are more on myspace since youtube isn't updated.. thanks! let's keep an eye close!