Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

American Horror Story

Started by theis, Oct 23, 2011, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Anyone else watching this?

I'm digging it. Very weird, quite creepy and intriguing.

I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes. Lots of unanswered questions and very unpredictable.

Very enjoyable. Btw, the music in the intro reminded me of Seven. Spooky stuff.

defskull

I'm watching it but I'm already starting to lose interest. This seems like the kind of show that should only last for one season but it will be prolonged for ever and never really answer any questions.

Also, latest episode wasn't so creepy. Just random passing out and waking up somewhere else.

theis

Actually, I read that all unanswered questions will be explained in the season finale. So we'll probably get a whole new story in season 2.

defskull

Well if that's the case I'll keep watching until the end of the season and based on how that goes will determine whether or not I watch season 2

bright lights, big city

IF there's a season 2...

I'm watching this too. Very refreshing and unique, and that intro sequence is awesome. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with the neighbor and her mongoloid daughter, but I'm having fun watching it. Pissed off about the demise of Kate Mara's character though...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

illthrowROCKS@U

Love this show.  Most interested in what's gonna happen with the chick buried in the back yard.  If the Maid is stuck there cuz she's buried, I don't believe we've seen the end of his mistress.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

bright lights, big city

it's also been renewed for a second season.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

I've actually been keeping up with this show.  The last episode "Piggy, Piggy" was pretty interesting.  Things are starting to really pick up.  I digs it.

devilinside

luuurve this show. Moira is HAWT...when she's young.

bright lights, big city

This series is really growing on me since those Halloween episodes. I thought the shock value would wear off on this, but they've managed to keep it up. Even the school shooting one, I'm disappointed that the internet was negative on that.

Loved that they tied Black Dahlia to the murder house. And how does Ben resist a threesome with Young Moira (dat ass!) and Mena Suvari (even with her five-head)?
DERP

shine down unshy

Yes, she does have quite a large forehead.

It got creepy when they were talking about the Room of Tears and how the anti-christ would "usher in the end of times."  I really like this show a lot.

devilinside

Quote from: theis on Oct 23, 2011, 10:31 PM

Charlie Clouser (formerly with NIN) helped with that. :)

theis

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 06, 2011, 08:14 PM
Quote from: theis on Oct 23, 2011, 10:31 PM

Charlie Clouser (formerly with NIN) helped with that. :)

Oh okay, that makes sense!

bright lights, big city

That's pretty damn cool. As far as intro sequences and music go, this show's is the best on the air.
DERP

defskull

Has this show been any good? I gave up on it a few weeks ago but my girlfriend was telling me all these things that were happening. Seems like things got crazy

devilinside

bright lights, big city

This show really took an interesting spin the last couple episodes. I mean that in a positive way. I have no idea what happens next season, let alone this week's finale.

But more Alexandra Breckenridge plz
DERP

devilinside

theis

So much builld-up...so little pay-off.

Without a doubt, the most disappointing season finale ever.

bright lights, big city

I was thinking the same thing until the Constance and the Devil story resurfaced at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with this.
DERP