Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sharing lungs old timers

Started by TheWatcher, Oct 26, 2011, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Nov 22, 2011, 10:26 AM
Someone from the los lonely boys used to  post here?

What's los lonely boys ?

And how are you man ? Long time we didn't see you here... What was / is up with you ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

poofing acid

Oh man, I feel like a complete piece of shit.  RIP.

BillyNo.9

poofing acid

You probably don't know who he is.  The old timers here remember him.  He started the deftones hub back in the day.  I just did a search on him earlier.  He wasn't in los lonely boys.  I just used to rip on him because he played guitar and was hispanic lol.  Good times back in the day.  :'''(

Jonathan C. Mojica (1985 - 2009)

Senior Airman Jonathan C. Mojica 1985 - 2009 Jonathan was born February 3, 1985 in Bakersfield, CA. He graduated from Highland High School, in 2003. On August 23, 2005, he entered active duty with the U.S. Air Force. Following basic training and technical training, Jonathan joined the 93rd Intelligence Squadron as a Digital Network Intelligence Analyst, earning the Joint Service Achievement Medal for his efforts assisting with the development of a training guide to standarized training for newly assigned personnel. Jonathan was an active member of his unit booster club, donating his personal time to raise funds to support moral events unit wide. Jonathan passed on May 5, 2009. Family members surviving him are his son, Isaac; parents, Robert and Juanita Mojica; grandparents, Ralph and Oralia Valdez; sister, Marena Valenzuela and husband Manuel; brother, Robert Mojica Jr. and wife Delania; brother, Clem Mojica; nieces and nephews and numerous aunts and uncles. We were blessed to have Jonathan for his short 24 years on this earth. We will miss all the good times we shared with Jon, his laughter, kindness, and yes, always being smarter than all of us. He loved spending time with his son, Isaac, playing his guitar and going to the movies. Jonathan was a gifted young man and he will be missed dearly. We would like to thank all those who have been so kind and supportive toward our family. A chapel service will be held Tuesday, May 12, 1:00 p.m., at Hillcrest Mortuary with interment to follow.

Jonathan Mojica Memorial Room

BillyNo.9

Wow. Thats so sad man. I feel really bad for his kid :(
I don't go on any over forums so I'm not sure how users on other sites react when another dies or if they even know at all. I think the sense of community here is really cool, how you guys do generally give a shit about each other for the most part.

tarkil

No way.................... Wow !   :(

I was thinking to this guy from times to times....

RIP Cross !

PS:
for those who don't know him, he was the guy who did most of the tabs that you can find on deftonesworld.com

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

raynor

oh man how sad, I liked him alot.

learned alot of old team sleep stuff thanks to him.

edit: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/team_sleep/acoustic_one_tab.htm

Fireal1222

Quote from: TheWatcher on Oct 26, 2011, 12:31 AM
where you at?  ;D
i havent been on in sooooo long....

right here dog!

edit*
i didnt know that cross passed away. very sad news

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Oldnewtype

When I die I'm gonna haunt the fuck out of this place.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Law

Hi all again, long bloody time!

Law

And seeing Fireals pics took me back like 8 years

DefGuy

i began posting again after years...i've been here since 2006 or something...if not posting, always checking around...and well...i remember i used to post here and there at the time...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

4th Eye

Apparently my last visit is from may '11. Nice to see people still have the same av's and sigs, brings back memories...

Variable

What is this topic really about? Because I pretty much recognize everyone here....and we're all posting..... soooooo?

DefCubus

Heard about Cross through jv_.

R.I.P. Cross.

Checking in.

]

Corleone

derekautomatica

Quote from: shine down unshy on Oct 27, 2011, 12:41 AM
If you typed www.deftonesworld.com/board...then you're probably an old timer.  I joined in 2002-2003.

oh god i think that makes me an old timer too. I was also known as the dude if anyone's memory serves the correctly.