Started by Penicks, Nov 02, 2011, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Penicks

woop, san andreas again

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ToneDef

bright lights, big city

I hope we still get that airfield near Las Venturas. Best base of operations in any GTA game.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Vesanic

I wanted Vice City.

Crazylegs

It will be tits no matter where it's set.

Vesanic

Yeah, but still.

BillyNo.9

Saints row 3 is looking pretty good too

Crazylegs

The two aren't even slightly comparable.

Vesanic

If I ever see another Saints Row/GTA comparison, I'm gonna go apeshit. Just stop already.

BillyNo.9

Had no idea there was a history of that shit here. I only mentioned it cuz the two games are similar in the sense that it's a sandbox style game play. I wasn't comparing V, just saying it looks good.

Crazylegs

to each his own i guess. I used to play the first one, actually played the second one aswell cause i got a promo, and playing that series after gta IV was released just felt like a joke. The first one was kind of fun for a while though.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 02, 2011, 11:19 PM
playing that series after gta IV was released just felt like a joke.

I'm not denying that at all, I think it's their appeal, to be as slapstick and surreal as possible

Sushi-X

I'm sick and tired of people with their Vice City crap. Fuck VC, San Andreas just has much more going for it.

I seriously can't wait to drive up those mountains and jump off them

Rocket Skates '94

Vesanic

San Andreas is awesome. Vice City is awesome too and you know it.

bright lights, big city

I'm just glad it's not Liberty City again. Got tired of that by the time the motorcycle gang expansion came out.

Vice City was awesome though, along with San Andreas. Those 80s PCJ bikes were sweet. As was your Scarface mansion on Starfish Island.
DERP

Sushi-X

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 03, 2011, 02:13 AM
San Andreas is awesome. Vice City is awesome too and you know it.

it WAS awesome. It worked because Miami was the city that defined the 80s. But LA just has much more going for it, especially with all the surrounding areas

Rocket Skates '94

Vesanic

I agree, but another 80's like story wouldn't be too much, to me. I mean, Vercetti's story was totally passionating. More than CJ's, imo.