Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Greetings fellas!

Started by sooniletugo, Nov 08, 2011, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

I've been lurking here for a while and decided to join since I keep laughing at posts and wanting to chip in myself. Seems like a really cool community. I'm 17 and only found out about Deftones last year around the release of Diamond Eyes and I've become a big fan since. It's amazing how barely anyone I know is aware of them, but I'm not complaining because it's a cool thing in itself. I first heard Diamond Eyes (song) on YouTube I think when that official lyric video was put up, got hooked on it and started listening to more of them. Now I've heard just about everything they've done, from all the albums to Like Linus and the Bob Ezrin SNW demos. I saw them live on their UK tour last November and they were simply incredible. The show seemed to go on forever as well which was awesome and never left me with that "Is that it over already?" feeling at all which I often get. I'd love to see them again, and hopefully this time they'll play something from SNW. It'd be brilliant to see the likes of Cherry Waves and Kimdracula live.

Anyway, i'm blabbering. I look forward to posting here with all you. And my username came to me while listening to Feiticeira, I love those lyrics..

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Northcal