hed p.e

Started by Northcal, Dec 06, 2011, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

Who likes hed p.e or dislikes and why?

BillyNo.9

Northcal

jbmp1390

Stoner retards with no fucking talent. worse than Kottonmouth Kings. No one on here wants to talk about hed pe, I can almost guarantee that

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Northcal

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Dec 07, 2011, 05:23 AM
Stoner retards with no fucking talent. worse than Kottonmouth Kings. No one on here wants to talk about hed pe, I can almost guarantee that
k,well have ever listen to the broke cd? That's the  only album i like by them.give it a shot

jbmp1390

Broke is passable, barely. They don't innovate, they play the most generic rap/rock

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

ignore the fashion

Was a huge fan of them back in the day before they even added the 'pe' to their name. Back then they were only known has Hed. I really liked Church of Realities and stayed an avid fan and listener until about Blackout. After that my taste in music started to change and they kind of fell behind.

snw9

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Dec 07, 2011, 03:25 PM
Was a huge fan of them back in the day before they even added the 'pe' to their name. Back then they were only known has Hed. I really liked Church of Realities and stayed an avid fan and listener until about Blackout. After that my taste in music started to change and they kind of fell behind.

After Wes Geer left, they got unbearable. only one song on each new album was alright
Code: [Select]

defskull

Self-titled and Broke are pretty good. I think they had potential to revolutionize rap/rock but unfortunately didn't get the attention they deserved. The idea of rap/rock is not a bad one, it's just that most of the bands that tried it were terrible.

Katamarans

Actually i like ''Back To Base X'' - that album got some funkyness to it.. They have some gems, but overall i have to agree - they have no substance.
We Kill Our Artists By Scheme:
Work - Consume - Die
Work - Don't Care - Die

Northcal

Quote from: Katamarans on Jan 05, 2012, 02:19 PM
Actually i like ''Back To Base X'' - that album got some funkyness to it.. They have some gems, but overall i have to agree - they have no substance.
i like lets ride from that album and a few others they have 5good traxx on that cd

nineteen

First album is amazing. Used to play it a lot when I skated.

Robotsatemygrandma

Quote from: nineteen on Jan 16, 2012, 11:43 PM
First album is amazing. Used to play it a lot when I skated.

HELL YEA! That album friggin RAWKED! When I train for Muay Thai or even work out I'll listen to this bad boy. Aggro as fuck!

I listened to some of their stuff after Broke (is that the one after Self Titled)... Holy crickets they took a dive in quality. I still think the lead singer, whatever his name is, could totally make it as a rapper, especially now-a-days with Auto Tune (DAMN YOU ATTARES!!!) and the lack of any substance or progression mainstream hip-hop has.