Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What happened to Sharing Lungs?

Started by Make_shift Destiny, Dec 07, 2011, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Make_shift Destiny

This place has dropped drastically for a while now. I started coming here in early 02 forgot my screen name though lol. I'm suprised how much it's changed. FOR THE WORSE!!!!!!
Give her what you know she wants

Deftones-argentina

Well, since you've been around here for so long, you already know that when the album cycle is over, things around here are quite dead.

chick de la lynch

How many threads like this have come out in the past ten years? We should just clump all these threads together and make it a sticky so everyone can bitch and complain how the board is just not the same anymore.

defskull

ITS SOOO BAAAD.  BUT I JUST CANT QUIT IT.

Vesanic

Well I joined and everything went to shit.

Crazylegs

I was going to post something, but then i didn't. But i guess i did. Know what i mean?

bright lights, big city

What's the problem? We still have a good, close-knit crew here. Only thing we kind of need is more arguments.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 08, 2011, 03:01 PM
What's the problem? We still have a good, close-knit crew here. Only thing we kind of need is more arguments.

BLACK PEOPELS HAVE AIDS

U AGREE Y/N

jbmp1390

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 08, 2011, 03:01 PM
What's the problem? We still have a good, close-knit crew here.

That's kind of the issue.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

not trying to incite, just giving my reasoning for why I believe people occasionally come and make threads like this. I've seen a few over the last couple years. I think it's just that most of the people on here have known each other for a long time and when new users come on they either feel intimidated or ignored maybe. I'm not shit talking, merely speculating. sorry

bright lights, big city

hahaha i know dude. i'm just attempting to pick a fight. unsuccessfully.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 09, 2011, 01:27 AM

Why the fuck do you have a whalers logo?

jbmp1390

haha alright my bad. motherfucker :)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Dec 09, 2011, 02:43 AM

Why the fuck do you have a whalers logo?
Because The Whale was fucking awesome. Other than the Hawks, they were my favorite team back in the 90s. Classic dude. They need to GTFO of Carolina.
DERP

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Dec 09, 2011, 12:57 AM
not trying to incite, just giving my reasoning for why I believe people occasionally come and make threads like this. I've seen a few over the last couple years. I think it's just that most of the people on here have known each other for a long time and when new users come on they either feel intimidated or ignored maybe. I'm not shit talking, merely speculating. sorry

That's any forum ever.

Honestly I'm surprised this forum is even as active as it is. An unofficial band forum existing for nearly a decade? Fucking impressive. The whole reason it still exists is because of a tightly knit group, it didn't die because of it. It died because the Deftones fanbase has died down a shitload in the past decade. It has nothing to do with the forum or the people on it.