Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RON PAUL 2012

Started by alvarezbassist17, Dec 18, 2011, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

He's still quite far from Romney though, that's the problem....    :-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

E-Money

Ron probably had his weakest debate tonight.  I love the guy but unfortunately I don't think he can win.  I'm sure the nominee will be Romney.  Its a shame America cant wake up and realize what incredible things Paul could do for our country. 

bright lights, big city

Could there be an all Mormon Republican ballot this fall? That'd be hilarious.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

its not even up to the people anyway.  the percentage of people that even give a fuck enough to vote in the primaries is nearly negligible.  It's mostly paid, brain dead assholes.  Just look at how incredibly far the msm has gone to discredit paul and downplay his candidicy.  Its a joke, they will literally not even mention his name when discussing the candidates.  Hate to say it but Ron Paul won't win and even if he did he would either be killed off, or turn into another piece of shit politician that works for the powers that bank

"coming into the nearness of distance"

E-Money

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 17, 2012, 10:57 PM
its not even up to the people anyway.  the percentage of people that even give a fuck enough to vote in the primaries is nearly negligible.  It's mostly paid, brain dead assholes.  Just look at how incredibly far the msm has gone to discredit paul and downplay his candidicy.  Its a joke, they will literally not even mention his name when discussing the candidates.  Hate to say it but Ron Paul won't win and even if he did he would either be killed off, or turn into another piece of shit politician that works for the powers that bank

Your exactly right.  Still its a shame he's not getting more support.  But its really not up to us.  

Jerry_Curls

It is up to you to spread the word. Just today a coworker told me she didn't like Ron Paul and I asked why...she said he was weird. O_o

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

alvarezbassist17

Don't be so fatalistic, you guys.  People are a lot more receptive to the message than you may think, and there's plenty of people that are more disinterested than completely brainwashed.  Once you tell them about the situation, explain basic economics, and then why RP is the only one who can save us, they get it.  He has the perfect record of being principled when it counted, and he predicted everything that we're going through.  Don't give up the fight, we know the media isn't on our side, but it's so easy to create new supporters if you just reasonably talk to people and tell them to spread the word.  We still have time to edge out Mittens!

defskull

Ron Paul - Predictions in Due Time (Original)

I came across this today. I've known about his spot-on predictions before, but fuck was he right.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jan 19, 2012, 01:01 PM
Don't be so fatalistic, you guys.  People are a lot more receptive to the message than you may think, and there's plenty of people that are more disinterested than completely brainwashed.  Once you tell them about the situation, explain basic economics, and then why RP is the only one who can save us, they get it.  He has the perfect record of being principled when it counted, and he predicted everything that we're going through.  Don't give up the fight, we know the media isn't on our side, but it's so easy to create new supporters if you just reasonably talk to people and tell them to spread the word.  We still have time to edge out Mittens!
That's extremely optimistic of you. I would love to see him get the nomination, but I don't even think HE thinks thats a possibility. I'm pretty sure the whole point of his campaign was just to get his message out.

jbmp1390

I'd vote for him if he'd just lighten up on the abortion issue. I don't like abortions, but sometimes they are a necessary evil. This is the only thing that worries me about him. I want the US to move forward, and the possibility of roe v. wade being overturned seems like a huge step backward and scares the shit out of me. You want people to start doing it in back alleys with coat hangers like they used to, and unfortunately still do in some places.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Variable

I think abortion is really low on Ron's list of the shit he wants to change.

jbmp1390

Apparently he's cool with women getting them as long as it was an "honest rape". You know because most women lie about being brutalized just for attention. What an idiot. This guy's mind is in another galaxy.

Nebontha

Ron Paul is great, he would be really good for America, but his idea of letting Iran have a nuke is well, quite dangerous...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Variable

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Feb 07, 2012, 09:27 PM
Apparently he's cool with women getting them as long as it was an "honest rape". You know because most women lie about being brutalized just for attention. What an idiot. This guy's mind is in another galaxy.

I think he's just pandering. In his book "the revolution" he very clearly states he is pro-choice. He changed his stance later when he became a more-serious candidate for president.

I think he just decided to take the attention off an issue that already gets ton of attention and re-direct the media attention around him to issues like the economy or foreign policy; in which he has a unique stance.

Most republicans wouldn't hear two words out of his mouth after he said "pro-choice."  But then his views about the FED and pre-immanent war never hit the mainstream.

It's actually a pretty decent compromise if you think about it. Abortion already gets a ton of attention in the media. The guy is an OBGYN doctor, I don't see him changing his mind about abortion after decades of experience.

alvarezbassist17

He definitely has the best stance on abortion besides Walter Block.  I'll find a link to it later, but the frrlz libertarian take on abortion is totally awesome imo. 

Ughhh, MN, including my precinct, went for Santorum.  I proceeded to walk out of the room, nearly vomiting, when they read the results.  Fucking Santorum.  Nobody knows shit about this guy (he is a total psycho), and I think that's why they voted from him.  It would be nice if the generation that can only think about and experience things in sound bites would just die off already.

Variable

Yeah it's all about who can be "American" and "Christian" enough in some circles. But of course those words are empty rhetoric and, like you said, it's all just sound-bites. Few people really look into all of this deep enough.

I was amazed today. A co-worker asked for my help with a paper. She HAD to write a paper FOR drug testing on welfare recipients. I don't believe in this, but I put an argument together for her for the sake of debate.
Well, the rest of my office is used to me throwing out some different ideas (they are all pretty white and pretty "republican" in their sense of the word).  So I couldn't believe when they started arguing with me for why I wasn't right on my stance FOR what they all believed in. It just seemed pretty apparent that some people have some serious pre-programed responses no matter what is being said.

I said it, so they know they disagree. Obama says it, so some people automatically disagree. The subject is raising taxes, so some people just automatically know they disagree regardless of the individual point. It's really getting old.

I'm sure the "conservatives" in Minnesota have the same reaction to a politician that pretty much said he hates gays, abortion, and everyone who isn't white.

E-Money

Romney will be the nominee.  I hate saying this but I almost hope the economy gets worse and I hope gas hits almost 5 bucks around election time.  Its gonna be such a close election.  4 more years of Obama would permanently change the country. 

Variable

Yes, Romney will get the nominee.

jbmp1390

Yeah he's gonna be the nominee but I'm not even slightly afraid of him winning. I don't think he has a serious chance due to his mormonism. What self respecting christian conservative in this country would vote for a mormon? lol. But seriously, I just don't think he'd be able to get most of the conservative vote. I just don't see most religious conservatives voting for a mormon. I think Romney's magic underwear are a little too tight and he is just deluding himself at this point.

Jerry_Curls

I like what I read on prisonplanet that someone else wrote responding to the MSM's opinion that "Ron Paul will never be president"....

"Gandhi was never prime minister of India, yet he was more powerful than 100 prime ministers.

Martin Luther King was never even a Senator, yet he is more alive today than 1,000 senators and 44 presidents.

Nelson Mandela had 100x more transformational power to expand the rights of man in South Africa than he ever will as a sitting president of South Africa.

Go ahead and fix your bullshit elections, the message of liberty is alive and well, your election vote counting fraud will make Dr. Ron Paul more powerful than you ever imagined.

You better pray he is president, it is the only way you will be able to maintain some semblance of credibility when all of your constructs of deceit are coming down.

The constitution and all of the founding documents expose the truth...WE THE PEOPLE are the authority...not any one man, or any 100 men, or any 600 men (all branches of the constitutional government and then some).

Ron Paul, by your own RAND/IBM cybernetic Nazi combinatorics calculations, is the de facto spiritual leader of the united States. This includes all of the democrats, republicans, independents, libertarians, progressives, etc.

The only reason why is because he channels the message of liberty through his discourse. And that is the spirit of America.

So all the sabatauers, globalist psychopaths, and cowardly slaves can od-ed circle jerk till the cows come home...we all know the truth, you are just exposing how scared to death you are that humanity has withstood 6,000 years of oppression and has come out awalkened, alive, and free!"
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.