Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ridley Scott's PROMETHEUS

Started by theis, Dec 23, 2011, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

This needs a thread.

Prometheus - Official Trailer [TRUE HD]

With this and The Dark Knight Rises it's going to be an epic summer for movies.

Inkblades

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

one weak

defskull

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: defskull on Dec 31, 2011, 07:49 PM
Looks like Alien.

Exactly what I think which is fucking great after all those stupid AVP Movies.

theis

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

bebo

So is it officially an alien prequel now?

Crazylegs

this is going to be better than good.

theis

UK trailer (different than the US)

Prometheus International Trailer - UK

May 31st can't come fast enough!!!

bright lights, big city

still looks like they should just come out and officially confirm this as a prequel to Alien.

Nonetheless, looks absolutely fantastic.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I feel the 'Alien' vibe for sure.
Anticipating this :-)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

This movie is going to be intense as fuck like that last trailer.I hope it is rated R the way it should be.

jbmp1390

It is NOT an Alien prequel. It's barely related to Alien. When it first started developing they claimed they wanted to make an Alien prequel but then Ridley Scott acted like the enormous vagina that he is and changed that idea. He claims that Alien and everything related to it is perfect and that there can never be a prequel. What he will not admit is that he and Damon Lindeloff are too stupid too come up with a satisfactory prequel so they created a whole new movie instead. They claim that they are unhappy with the mass commercialization of the Alien franchise, so to remedy that they created Prometheus complete with viral campain and Verizon wireless tie-ins. Nothing commercial there. Don't go see this, the stuff about it being related to Alien is just to basically trick Alien fans into seeing this movie before they realize it is completely different and not related at all. There may be a few INCREDIBLY VAGUE connections to Alien for all of a few seconds if even that. Maybe. Ridley Scott has been very clear that this a completely different movie, is not really related to Alien, and that he will never make an Alien prequel. Fuck Ridley Scott and fuck this movie too.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Penicks

watched trailer

saw jockey

it's an alien prequel

bright lights, big city

DERP

jbmp1390

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 23, 2012, 01:13 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 23, 2012, 09:35 AM
watched trailer

saw jockey

it's an alien prequel

they claimed in an interview that jockey is a very small part of it.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?