Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Parks and Recreations

Started by tarkil, Jan 04, 2012, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

is so awesome I just had to make this thread...

I've been watching episode after episode for the last week, I'm nearly done with season 4 now !
It's amazingly funny and witty.

And Ron Swanson is probably my favourite TV show character ever...

Amazing, really !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Easily one of the funniest shows.

I love it.

It's rare when all the characters are great in one way or another. But yeah, Swanson takes the cake. He's beyond awesome.

Tom Haverford and his whole Entertainment 720 thing is hysterical too. TREAT YO SELF!

Ron Swanson on Vegan Bacon

Ron Swanson - Nature is amazing

Ron Swanson Yoga

Parks and Recreation - I'm Ron F-----g Swanson

chick de la lynch

This is the only show I can really think of where the characters can joke around with each other and mercilessly tease one another, yet remain totally sweet at the same time. Every character on this show is likable in their own, unique way. It's definitely a feel good show that is smart, witty and hilarious. And of course, there is only one Ron Swanson.

"Give me all the bacon and eggs that you have". Classic.

bright lights, big city

Agreed, I can't think of anyone in the cast that I dislike. EVERYONE gets a moment every episode, including Jerry and Donna. And the occasional John Ralphio appearance always puts a smile on my face.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Goddamn do i ever friggin love parks and rec. every character is enjoyable and i think chick de la lynch sums it up perfectly. also i'm in love with aubrey plaza.

Vesanic

Looks hilarious, I'll have to give that a try.

tarkil

I didn't like that much the first season. I mean it was not bad, but not really good either imho. But it gets incredibly better after that, so make sure you keep watching !!   :)

lostpilot

Love the show. For sure.
It has these small tiny bits of pure awesomeness. I can't even say which character is my favorite, all of them have these amazing one-liners that just blow you away

tarkil

"Every three weeks, I have to sand down my toe nails.................. They are too strong for clippers !"

Jacob

one of my favorite shows. Andy and Ron are totally awesome. only complaint is that Rashida Jones' character gets less screen time later on. almost seems like they don't know what to do with her.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

defskull

Because they don't have anything to do with her. She's the straight man to Leslie Knope, and I guess she just hasn't needed a straight man lately.

bright lights, big city

Give her more low-cut blouses. Problem solved.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

theis

lostpilot

every time I watch an episode of Parks and Rec I realize it's one of my favorite comedy shows

theis

Tom was so fucking hilarious in the latest episode. Haha.

bright lights, big city

DERP

chick de la lynch

The reappearance of Dave was pretty funny, and my favorite part of the latest episode.