Team Sleep 2012?

Started by Gnosticality, Jan 10, 2012, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Deadradio

Crook just answered my tweet :

CrookOne ‏@CrookOne
Maybe, we'll keep you posted! RT @LarzzH77: @CrookOne Is there any unreleased Team Sleep trax in the vault we may hear in the future?

Vesanic

OnyxPanicProne

Chino just retweeted this-
"RT @Raddicus: @chinowmoreno Any plans for Team Sleep after touring the new Deftones record?"
... Gasp! It also had a thumbs up at the end of it, so yeah!

sing blue silver

Chino is taking on a ton of stuff. I'm glad that he feels inspired enough to take on so many projects. Hopefully this means some new Team Sleep, though it wouldn't be for another 2 years or so.

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 28, 2012, 06:58 AM
Chino is taking on a ton of stuff. I'm glad that he feels inspired enough to take on so many projects. Hopefully this means some new Team Sleep, though it wouldn't be for another 2 years or so.
Shit... new Deftones, Team Sleep, Crosses and now Palms... Ya I'd say he's a busy man Lol! At least we have a hint that they will make new Team Sleep *tear*

Inkblades

luisch

Meanwhile, Moreno is helping Team Sleep cohort Todd Wilkinson with a solo album and is also getting ready to record vocals for Palms, a new band he's formed with former members of the Boston metal band Isis. "The music's all been recorded and everything, and obviously I"ve been engulfed in the Deftones record. But I told them as soon as I was done, we would record the vocal stuff," says Moreno. A six-song EP is planned, but he notes that "the songs are long as hell, so it's like a full LP. I don't know what it'll be like or when it's going to be done or released, but it's a project I think is pretty rad."

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,17681.new.html#new
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Penicks

what the hell is chino taking

from_musings

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 02, 2012, 10:15 PM
what the hell is chino taking

He's a married man now, maybe he wants to get away from the house with the demanding wife,annoying kids and teenagers as much as possible

Inkblades

A Todd solo album? Interesting.

dr.dre

team sleep > deftones > crosses

samson simpson

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 02, 2012, 11:04 PM
A Todd solo album? Interesting.

wheres that photo from man?

you took that ?

Vesanic

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Aug 08, 2012, 09:23 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 02, 2012, 11:04 PM