Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sticky threads

Started by tarkil, May 18, 2010, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: blondie on Sep 21, 2012, 11:59 PM
anyway, i'm not gonna argue on about this shit.

Lol. You get all bitchy about the way I moderate the Koi No Yokan thread, you expose a forum history, and then you say "I don't want to argue about this."? Way to go. I'm amazed. Once again, if I'm such a pain, then just leave or complain to Nuno. Your bitching and insults are worth a fart. Oh, and you were banned with three different accounts. If I were you, I'd be happy to even be here.

I'm not acting like I'm doing a service to mankind but only to that fucking message board, as you lovely named it.

And if you want to know, the actual reason why less and less people join every year, it's mainly because of all these retarded messages that I'd have to leave there if I actually listened to you.

blondie

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 22, 2012, 12:41 AM
Quote from: blondie on Sep 21, 2012, 11:59 PM
anyway, i'm not gonna argue on about this shit.

Lol. You get all bitchy about the way I moderate the Koi No Yokan thread, you expose a forum history, and then you say "I don't want to argue about this."? Way to go. I'm amazed. Once again, if I'm such a pain, then just leave or complain to Nuno. Your bitching and insults are worth a fart. Oh, and you were banned with three different accounts. If I were you, I'd be happy to even be here.

I'm not acting like I'm doing a service to mankind but only to that fucking message board, as you lovely named it.

And if you want to know, the actual reason why less and less people join every year, it's mainly because of all these retarded messages that I'd have to leave there if I actually listened to you.

no, not really. anybody who has been on the board since 2004 like i have can tell you spam was never a severe problem. spam got really bad a few years after that when the board got more popular, but it was never a severe issue since nuno took care of it, not moderators. hell, even legit posts got deleted after a few years instead of being archived, so those numbers are even more interesting because of that fact since they probably don't represent the true numbers.

don't be silly, no one is going to complain to nuno since our lives go on whether you wanna be a nazi or not. the whole point was you should pull that stick out of your ass and relax a bit, from time to time, that's all.

you can have the last word, though. i made my point and i'm not gonna waste my time further arguing about the rules only you seem to have a hard-on about enforcing.

<3

Vesanic

You did it again! "I made my point and i'm not gonna waste my time further arguing" right after another mini-rant! Oh, blondie, blondie, blondie.