Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Latest album you've listened to.

Started by theis, Jan 24, 2012, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N0S3BLEED976

The new Every Time I Die LP, which kicks ass! My favourite hardcore release this year so far

black coffee

Diplo

YOB - The Illusion of Motion

Fall in love with those guys.

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

While She Sleeps - This is the Six

Northcal

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Machine Head - Bloodstones & Diamonds

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Diplo

N0S3BLEED976

Black Map - ...And We Explode

Features the guitarist from dredg, the drummer from Far and the dude from the band The Trophy Fire on vocals. The album has one or two mediocre songs, but overall it's really solid. I definitely urge you to check out "Code", "Chinaski", "I'm just the driver", "And we explode Pt. 1" and "Head for the Hills". Especially the latter two have some serious dredg vibes going on.

http://www.theprp.com/2014/10/22/news/black-map-dredg-far-etc-streaming-debut-album-and-we-explode/

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Frankz0r

Phantogram - Voices

A W E S O M E

Diplo

Frankz0r

I just bought Massive Attack - Heligoland because it was so cheap at the music store and I love it even more than before. Latest one and just close to be the greatest one from them.

I also bought Scissor Sisters - Magic Hour (yes). These guys make great music no matter how gay it is. This one includes production and performances from John Legend, Calvin Harris and Pharrel. Recommended.

Diplo

Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor

Seriously, I didn't enjoyed so much a manson album since 2003 or 2007.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Diplo on Dec 16, 2014, 09:45 PM
Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor

Seriously, I didn't enjoyed so much a manson album since 2003 or 2007.

Me since 2000 man. I cant wait for the deluxe edition of this album comes home January 20

Martin

- Devil Sold Hs Soul 'Betray Belong'.
- Shihad 'FVEY'.

And went back to Will Haven's 'Carpe Diem' yesterday.

Eros TBA