Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

March Madness!

Started by bright lights, big city, Mar 19, 2008, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 10, 2008, 12:30 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 10, 2008, 12:10 AM
is love really going pro? i mean officially has he actually said he's leaving ucla??

yup

i hope hes a huge bust

why?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Because it would be funny. :)

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

thought i'd resurrect this, even though I'm probably the only one watching. But with my situation (Bears suck, Bulls suck, baseball season is still 6 weeks away) all I really watch lately is hockey and college basketball.

i'm a Big Ten guy, so I am really excited now because the conference is stacked (go Illinois!).

oh.. and i am happy cuz the "immortal" Tar Heels just lost today.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BloodyKnifePrty

I can't stand Hansbrough

bright lights, big city

this year's tournament will be amazing. there are legitimately about 15 teams that can win it all. then after that there are another 25-30 teams that can pose a threat in march, OR not even make the the ncaa's. next month is gonna be boss
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Feb 11, 2009, 03:35 PM
I can't stand Hansbrough

is he really going to be better than say a wally szczerbiak?

anyways who'd you say is favoured?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Feb 11, 2009, 08:22 PM
Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Feb 11, 2009, 03:35 PM
I can't stand Hansbrough

is he really going to be better than say a wally szczerbiak?

anyways who'd you say is favoured?
i can definitely see that comparison

but right now UCONN is the best team. and their center Thabeet is likely the best player.
DERP

ben

Oklahoma FOR IT ALL.

I wish, we've been playing horrible lately.  I like us to at least make it the sweet 16, but Syracuse will be hard.  would love to see Griffin Vs. Hansbrough.

bright lights, big city

yeah well my fuckin team got screwed. Illinois has to play Western Kentucky (a lethal team), then if they somehow pull that off, they play Gonzaga in Portland (close to a home game for GU). fuuuuuuuuuuuck
DERP

Corleone

that jackson point guard on cleveland state was nasty

bright lights, big city

yeah about time this tournament got good....and my brackets are FUCKED. my worst year in a loooong time.
DERP

Livewire

I'm pissed.  I won't be able to watch the games tonight because I have class from 8-10:30.  wtf

bright lights, big city

i can't wait, i actually had 14 of the Sweet 16 picked. That's like never happened for me.
DERP

Fireal1222

was the ending to that villanova-pitt game awesome or what

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

DERP

bright lights, big city

overall, that was quite a disappointing tournament, especially that championship game. god i hate blowouts.
DERP

roflestiltskin

I have Kentucky beating Cincy 76-68 in the finals.  I have no idea about any of these teams.

bright lights, big city

I've barely watched any college basketball this year. NBA all the way these days. But I do know Anthony Davis on Kentucky is the best player out there and will be an incredible NBA player. So yeah Kentucky should win this tournament.
DERP