Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

BOSS

Started by samson simpson, Aug 20, 2012, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

None on here doesnt think this show is awesome?

to lazy to search but this show is awesome.... he is now seeing reptiles and shit

never thought Id love a show with that guy being " Frazier" and shit  but this show is awesome

bright lights, big city

I'm all in on this show. Great acting, so much nudity, Frasier swearing and being a badass. Credit is due for using some real Chicago issues, too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

samson simpson

yea bro

"Frasier " shit I knew i fucked that up....lol

but yea this show is awesome...this new season( heard it was the last also)  looks like its picking up nice from the premiere.. cant wait to see how he ends up running things

beautiful shots and cinematography also make this a must watch

and id eat Kitty through her pants....

bright lights, big city

Zajak's wife is such a bitch, but my god I want her. Dat ass!

I hope this isn't the last season, I haven't heard that. But it does make sense, the ratings have got to be terrible because it's on Fridays on Starz. The only people I know that watch it (like 2), have to illegally download to watch.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

samson simpson

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 20, 2012, 08:23 AM

I hope this isn't the last season, I haven't heard that. But it does make sense, the ratings have got to be terrible because it's on Fr

du
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 20, 2012, 08:23 AM

I hope this isn't the last season, I haven't heard that. But it does make sense, the ratings have got to be terrible because it's on Fridays on Starz. The only people I know that watch it (like 2), have to illegally download to watch.
idays on Starz. The only people I know that watch it (like 2), have to illegally download to watch.

I read that from a article like in July in some  mag...they only had production costs( up until late this year) to go on.but hey who knows right?
but yea man youre a perv for noticing that :/  lol yea even Zjack saw that ..hes trying to push up on that in the last ep.   lol

shes bad ( on the low :)

love this show