Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anybody in to P.O.D.?

Started by Sicario, Apr 05, 2012, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicario

I was once upon a time. Stumbled upon these today...not sure about them quite yet.

P.O.D. - "Eyez" - FREE DOWNLOAD at PayableOnDeath.com (Eyez-Pretty Heavy compared to their latest stuff.)

P.O.D. - Lost in Forever (New Single) In Studio Pix&Vid Clips (Lost in Forever-Future New Single)

Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Crazylegs

southtown was my fucking jam about 13 years ago, that's about it.

Deftones-argentina

I kind of like them, even saw them once two years ago. I don't think they are masterminds, but their general style entertains me, and a couple songs are really good. Plus, the guys being really humble; A friend of mine couldn't attend the show due to not having money to buy the ticket, and Sonny himself put him on the guestlist, quite rare nowadays in bands. Oh, and came to argentina with the one love for chi T-shirt.

I like 2 of the 3 new songs, by the way.

sing blue silver

I've never been into their music but Sonny has done a lot of work for Chi so I'm thankful to him for that. They seem like really good dudes.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Southtown and Satellite were pretty cool but that is it for me.I dont like any of those new songs.

derekautomatica

They were pretty cool back in the day....I remember listening to Southtown before football games hahaha