Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2012, 10:06 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 02, 2012, 03:53 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 26, 2012, 01:30 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 28, 2012, 05:03 PM
i disagree

Well I think they're terrible.

I think it's miles ahead of Serj's solo stuff. Now THAT is terrible.

I agree. He's still an amazing vocalist though.

I suppose we can agree on that. He's past his heyday but you gotta give credit where credit is due.

flyonthewall

-If you have VIP/Backstage, grab as many hot girlfriends as you possibly can. (esp. if you're a dude)
-If you are a dude, find juan and make it as clear to him as possible that you have treats. (trees, sips, etc..) Bring the best shit you have. What's worse, your last rip at home by yourself, or blowing a lung out with the dogg. (the D-o-DoubleGO will let a gang of fans get to the bus, backstage if you provide).
-Show up early with Sips. There's no band that will orphan a bottle, few that will decline.
-Cap't Morgan. Jameson. Goose or Kettle One. Corona. American Spirit Cigs. Stand near the band bus with bottles/trees in like a backpack and the first chance you can grab someone from the band or you see Juan (if you're a def. fan you know who he is) and call out that you have presents. (These alone may nab you some backstage passes or VIP)  ****Don't be a dumb-ass. Watch for the freakin' Cops!****
-Don't bother bringing that DEMO. It'll officially kill the mood. For good.
-If you dig Autographs cool, ask for one. If you want a sick evening, just talk to the guys about ANYTHING other than music. When you don't ask for an autograph you're showing that just meeting the band is what it's all about. Not some piece of paper with names on it. There's 12 million of those around.... if you just be cool, don't ride a nutsack, there's a pretty good chance you'll have a memory you'll never forgot...unlike that piece of paper you'll loose.
-These are not 100% guaranteed to get you backstage/VIP. I know it's almost everyones dream to kick it with their fav. band. Good Luck & be the nicest person at the show. It goes a LONG way!

Inkblades