Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino MAY guest on new p.o.d.'s record

Started by Deftones-argentina, Apr 23, 2012, 06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

it's like some actors in movies, if they know they're good at what they do, they don't have to take any role that's offered to them.
they can pick high regarded roles because they don't want to drag their name in the dirt,they value their name, and like to keep up a decent amout of quality. if they don't it can end up like de niro, it's just sad to see what he did with his name.yes he did something else than the same role than before but to what cost.i'm sure many de niro fans didn't like the new choices he made.i just wish chino would be more of a snob about which bands he works with. maybe p.o.d are good guys.but good guys automatically don't make good music. with this way of reasoning chino might as well collab with bono and U2, they've done a lot of good guys stuff for the world, haven't they?

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 27, 2012, 02:06 PM
it's like some actors in movies, if they know they're good at what they do, they don't have to take any role that's offered to them.
they can pick high regarded roles because they don't want to drag their name in the dirt,they value their name, and like to keep up a decent amout of quality. if they don't it can end up like de niro, it's just sad to see what he did with his name.yes he did something else than the same role than before but to what cost.i'm sure many de niro fans didn't like the new choices he made.i just wish chino would be more of a snob about which bands he works with. maybe p.o.d are good guys.but good guys automatically don't make good music. with this way of reasoning chino might as well collab with bono and U2, they've done a lot of good guys stuff for the world, haven't they?
PLEASE, no U2 n Bono! lol! I get your point man, but don't get em goin! So funny but tragic to go the same route. I can't look at Deftones this way like DeNiros' career at this second. Hope we never have to as long as we r happy w the band. Made a good point, now stop!lol
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!