Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

people are people

Try this  http://fairusetube.org/guide-to-youtube-removals/4-disputing-copyright-notifications

But if you don't have a bunch of videos videos in your channel,make another channel.

play

Palms - Angel
New song - Angel

shit sorry posted before listened on lol.

just shortwave radio

DeftonesNZ

Saw that it's just Shortwave radio I guess they talking about that bit at the start which just sounds like general filler. Also fuck being at that concert those chicks are so annoying and the amount of phones is a bit ridiculous, I mean I appreciate the fact people are recording them but I never record at shows it kills the experience holding the phone up the whole time.

iceache

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 13, 2013, 07:34 AM
Once I have strikes and copywrite claims is there anything I can do about that?

Nope.

The only thing you can do is make a new channel. That's what I did, and I can monetize and put up videos of any length. Although, you wouldn't want to try to monetize your videos lol unless they were original vids.

scarywindow

Anyone have any updates on the Shortwave Radio demo?  I've ordered a 2nd edition cassette, but I don't imagine it'll be here very soon.  Dying to hear this one.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: scarywindow on Jul 13, 2013, 05:02 PM
Anyone have any updates on the Shortwave Radio demo?  I've ordered a 2nd edition cassette, but I don't imagine it'll be here very soon.  Dying to hear this one.

I have the cassette, but hadn't used the tape deck in years, it ate my tape. Lucky there wasn't any damage done to the tape. I am worried to try again.

scarywindow

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 13, 2013, 06:53 PM

I have the cassette, but hadn't used the tape deck in years, it ate my tape. Lucky there wasn't any damage done to the tape. I am worried to try again.

I'll see what I can do about getting it ripped when my copy arrives.

Did you get to hear the track at least?  Thoughts?

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 13, 2013, 12:57 PM
Saw that it's just Shortwave radio I guess they talking about that bit at the start which just sounds like general filler. Also fuck being at that concert those chicks are so annoying and the amount of phones is a bit ridiculous, I mean I appreciate the fact people are recording them but I never record at shows it kills the experience holding the phone up the whole time.

Seriously..how many photos do you need of Chino just standing there?

Amazing show...shitty crowd. I was trying to walk back to my spot with two drinks in my hands, people didn't want to move.

PAtagonia live is amazing...pure bliss.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

scarywindow

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jul 13, 2013, 08:29 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 13, 2013, 12:57 PM

Seriously..how many photos do you need of Chino just standing there?

Amazing show...shitty crowd. I was trying to walk back to my spot with two drinks in my hands, people didn't want to move.

PAtagonia live is amazing...pure bliss.

Yeah, honestly, the whole 'CHIIIIIIINOOOOOO' bullshit gets to me so badly that I can't stand being on the rail at Deftones shows.  I thought that perhaps MAYBE it wouldn't be so bad with Palms considering that 3/5 of the amazing ISIS are also part of this BAND, but fuck... it's just like reading the comments on Youtube or Palms' facebook.  Chino this, Chino that... Chino, Chino, Chino.  Look, I realize that he is one of the best frontmen of our generation, and needless to say, one of the best vocalists... but this Chino worship bullshit has got to end somewhere.  It seems that a LOT of these Cult of Chino people aren't digging Palms nearly as much as Deftones though... and that's just one more reason (albeit a silly one) to add to my list of why Palms should become his main focus.  Perhaps a lot of the hangers-on would just go away and we could all just start over. ;)  Ah, wishful thinking.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what comes out of these last two Cali shows.  Perhaps they'll break out a new one on the last date.  ;)

Also, I'll get Shortwave Radio (Demo) ripped as soon as my cassette arrives.  I know some of you want to hear it as badly as I do.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: scarywindow on Jul 13, 2013, 07:12 PM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 13, 2013, 06:53 PM

I'll see what I can do about getting it ripped when my copy arrives.

Did you get to hear the track at least?  Thoughts?

I didnt get the chance to hear it, I was just going to let that side of the tape play all the way through, but it started eating the tape like 30 seconds into that side.

ignore the fashion

I just got an email from dropbox that sharing public links have been temporarily suspended due to excessive traffic. So my linktto the show probably won't work anymore. I will try by best at getting it uploaded else where.

luisch

Great footage @ignore the fashion, just downloaded the dropbox link and sound so great! thank so much!
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Hank

Quote from: luisch on Jul 14, 2013, 06:11 AM
Great footage @ignore the fashion, just downloaded the dropbox link and sound so great! thank so much!

and thank you DeftonesNZ for the link to that other show..

great shit

FlyingPiranha

Quote from: luisch on Jul 12, 2013, 03:11 PM
Quote from: bewareofrats on Jul 12, 2013, 11:18 AM

Also, if Deftones called it quits, and Chino focused on Palms as his main band, I don't think I would mind too much.  This fits Chino better nowadays anyway.

Yes.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that was sitting here silently thinking that. I could handle Chino taking on Palms full-time.
Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017

ignore the fashion

I have been updating my post and adding more videos as I upload them, only 2 more to go.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

deftoneseba

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 13, 2013, 05:49 AM
Not sure if this link will work, if someone is able to download it let me know. Its 1.6gb for the entire performance, just over an hour long

http://db.tt/HgtVJ2XN

Its hosted on dropbox.

Awesome! Linking to my account! Thanks a lot! By the way, which phone did you use to record this?
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: deftoneseba on Jul 15, 2013, 01:58 AM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jul 13, 2013, 05:49 AM
Not sure if this link will work, if someone is able to download it let me know. Its 1.6gb for the entire performance, just over an hour long

http://db.tt/HgtVJ2XN

Its hosted on dropbox.

Awesome! Linking to my account! Thanks a lot! By the way, which phone did you use to record this?

The phone that I used to record this is an HTC One S.

FlyingPiranha

Electric Factory 5.10.2011 // Sherman Theater 3.12.2013 // Sands Bethlehem 8.02.2016 // Festival Pier 6.17.2017